36

Jungwon's POV

"That's an option too but, I prefer having you this close to me" He whispered.

I bit my lips to suppress a smile forming on my face.

With his arms around me, the subtle touches of his lips on my ears when he whispered and his scent made me froze in this moment. I've been having irregular beats of my heart everytime he's around me and I don't know if this is still normal or even part of the pretending.

He let out a laugh. "Why are you so quiet? Are you starting to feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

I want to shook my head but, I ended up nodding my head slowly.

"Okay. I'll let go now" He said while patting my head and slowly unwrapped his arms over me.

"L-let's get going now" I said to break the silence and he just nodded with a smile on his face.

---

"This is our last practice so, we need to work hard today and master the choreography, okay?" I told them and they all nodded.

"Thank goodness! Next year, I won't join the dance performance again" Sunoo said.

"Then, you have to do the cleaning" I said since, if you don't have any activities on the foundation you have to join the cleaning team.

Sunoo just rolled his eyes and started doing the stretching.

We took a break after half an hour of practicing the steps since, Sunoo exaggerated again and complained that he can taste his blood rising up in his throat.

I remembered something that I want to ask Jay so, I immediately left my sit next to Sunoo and walked towards Jay who's sitting on the floor with Jake and Sunghoon.

I stood in front of him and he quickly looked up.

"Uhmm, I thinking we're supposed to leave them alone, Hoon" Jake said and Sunghoon nodded before they left.

I sat next to him and stared at him.

"What? You came here just to stare at me?" He asked.

"No. I want to ask you something" I said.

He suddenly become serious. "Go on"

"What changed your mind and suddenly came to me to apologize that day? Did you find the one who posted those?" I asked.

"I told you already, right? I apologized to you 'cause, I have to. I caused you a lot of pain and I realized that you don't deserve all of that" He said. "From the start, I knew that you won't do that to me so, I trusted my heart, followed what it is saying and that is to believe you and protect you instead" He added and smiled.

"What about the person behind that?" I asked.

He ruffled my hair and smiled. "You don't have to know it, Choco ball. Everything's fine now so, you don't have to worry about that"