68

Nini: This chapter is just going to be Daniel's POV because I want you all to know his side first before we proceed to the continuation of chapter 67 and to know how he became friends with Taki!^^

Before anything else, help me decide what to do for the next chapter. This isn't for the ending because I already made up my mind for that before I even publish this book so don't get so scared to choose, lol. Choose between A or B. Thanks!

Daniel's POV

I sat down on our couch as soon as I reached our living room before releasing a sigh.

"What's with that heavy sigh?"

I raised my head and saw Haeyun noona walking downstairs.

She's my step sister. My dad remarried her mother shortly after mom's death which is annoying to me so I never had a good relationship with them.

Her mom and my dad married each other when I'm 12 years old and she's 14 at that time so we really didn't know much of what their life was before dad met her mom.

I know that her mom is just after my dad's money so they got married. They're also in America so it's just me and Haeyun in this house.

"I heard you wanted to be your university's president?" She added when I didn't reply.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well I can help you with that. I can introduce you to Mrs. Park" She said.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

She sat first then turned on the TV. "Well, her son is my childhood friend"

I nodded.

"I'll help you..." She started. "...only if you'll help me too" She added.