26

Jay's POV

"Where did you go?" Jake asked when I came back from talking with that kid.

"Do you think Jungwon will do that?" I asked instead that made them looked at each other with confused eyes.

"What exactly?" Sunghoon asked.

"I confronted Daniel once again and asked him if he's the one who posted my pictures but, he suddenly said that it might be Jungwon who posted that" I said.

"What the heck?!" Sunghoon exclaimed.

"Are you suspecting Jungwon now?" Jake asked.

"I don't know" I said and sighed.

"Jeez! Don't tell me you're trusting that kid more than Jungwon?!" Sunghoon sternly asked.

"Daniel said that maybe Jungwon made a fake account and he posted those as part of his plan so, that I'll help him with Yeonjun hyung" I added.

"What the?! I'm telling you, don't you dare listen to Daniel. Didn't you just said that you have a bad feeling with him so, why are you suddenly believing what he told you?" Sunghoon just said in disappointment.

I know that Jungwon can't do that but, there's a big possibility that he can do it.

"I know but, what if Jungwon posted those so that, he will pretend to be my boyfriend and in return, I have to help him with Yeonjun hyung" I said.

"I get you what you mean but, listen to me. Why would Jungwon bother to post those when he ended the 'pretend' thingy from the first place? The time when you got into fight with that Taki kid" Jake said and it kinda makes sense.

"Because, he still doesn't know about the foundation" I said.

"Jeez, he already knew that since, he's the University President!" Sunghoon yelled.

"That makes sense but, I'm still not certain that Jungwon's not the one who posted that" I said.

"Damn it! You're stressing me!" Jake exclaimed.

"Did you forgot that he protected you that time at the cafeteria and when he bravely accepted all those discrimination from the students when he confirmed that you and him are dating?! Aren't that enough for you to trust him?!" Sunghoon said, raising his voice.

"Because that's part of the pretending and it's his way of winning my heart to manipulate me" I stated.

"I'm so close at smacking your head, Jay" Sunghoon said in annoyance.

"This the last thing I will say, if this won't change your mind, I'm done with this conversation and we'll proceed to our practice" Jake said so, I nodded.

"Don't ask Jungwon about this and you don't have to 'cause, it's clear that he's not the one who posted it" Sunghoon said.

"Jungwon defended Daniel earlier when you suspected him, right?" Jake asked and I nodded. "Then, if Jungwon's the one who posted it, why did he even defended Daniel when he could've just suspected him also so that, we will not even think of suspecting Jungwon, right?" Jake said while Sunghoon's nodding as Jake spoke.

"I understand your thoughts but, I'll ask Jungwon about this" I said.

"What the freaking hell, Jay?! Daniel's the one manipulating you, not Jungwon!" Sunghoon said lastly and left with Jake who followed him.