5

Jungwon's POV

"Random talks" I answered.

"Random talks your face. Come on, Yang Jungwon. Tell us" Sunoo said for the nth time.

"You didn't even say something yesterday, hyung" Ni-Ki added.

"What exactly did the two of you talked about? Did you really agreed with what he want?" Heeseung hyung said.

"I refused" I said.

"You refused?!" Sunoo repeated. "Why?! Is it too much? Does he ask you to be his slave? To do his school works? To be his boyfriend or something?"

I almost choked with Sunoo's question.

"Boyfriend?! That's unbelievable" Heeseung hyung laughed.

I stayed silent because, Sunoo just guessed it right.

"You're suddenly quiet, Jungwon hyung" Ni-Ki noticed.

"Oh, shoot! Don't tell me—"

"Of course not! Let's go to our classes, shall we?" I quickly said.

"Okay, no need to raise your voice unless—"

"Unless we will be late to our class if you keep on talking, Sunoo" I immediately cut him off.

---

"What's happening?" Heeseung hyung asked while we're walking to our rooms.

"Why?" I asked.

He pointed his finger to the hallway on the other side so, I turned my gaze following his finger.

What in the world is that?!!

"Jay hyung strengthen his fandom now" Ni-Ki said.

"Woah! Is he planning on doing some concert now?" Sunoo added while chuckling.

A massive crowd of students is following the guys that I don't want to see and I don't know why the hell is this happening?!

"I think my eardrums are going to bleed with that screams" Heeseung hyung stated.

"Is this his plan to make me agree with his deal yesterday?" I whispered to myself.

"What deal, hyung?" Ni-Ki suddenly asked.

This kid! Why is he listening to my monologues and thoughts? Or did I just said that a little loud enough to be heard?

"What?" Heeseung hyung and Sunoo asked in sync.

"D-deal?! I didn't said that, I'm asking myself if what's the meal later at lunch" I said, silently praying they will believe my alibi.

"Stop lying, president. I clearly heard you said deal not meal, hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"Argh! Fine, I'll tell you later" I said.

"We'll look forward to that" Sunoo said smiling and the three of them left.

I was surprised after I heard screams coming to where I am standing.