56

Jungwon's POV

We pulled away from each other when Jay's phone rang and answered it when we saw that the caller was Sunghoon.

"Why do you have your phone, huh?" I asked.

"I asked permission to Ms. Kang to look for you" He said.

Jay furrowed his brows and placed his phone on his ear. "What?"

"Did I give you enough time?" Sunghoon spoke and even chuckled which made Jay knit his brows more.

"What are you talking about?" Jay asked and glanced at me.

"Why act like you don't know what I'm talking about?" Sunghoon said, still chuckling. "Did you already confess to Jungwon?" He added a little more serious now.

We both widened our eyes on what we just heard from the latter.

"Okay, silence means yes. Congrats because Park Jay's courageous era began" Sunghoon teased while laughing. "We're already here inside with the others. Don't take too long, it's cold outside" Sunghoon said before ending the call.

"Do they know that you're going to confess tonight?" I curiously asked.

"No, I don't even know that I'll do it tonight" Jay said. "How did they even know?" He added.

"Don't know but, I'm freezing now" I said because it's too cold.

He quickly took off his jacket and placed it on me. "No, I'm good. You need that"

"You're literally shaking, love" He said. "You can help me to be warm though" Jay added.

"How?" I asked.