35

Jungwon's POV

"Suspended? I know that the university don't tolerate this kind of matter but, isn't it too quick for the head to decide, miss?" I asked.

"Daniel gave the head an evidence so, the head immediately gave her instructions to suspend him" She said.

"Then, Taki will be back after three days, right?" I asked again.

Ms. Kang shook her head. "No. He'll be back after two weeks or less if the head changed her mind"

"That's too much, miss. Then, Taki's also prohibited from attending the foundation next week?" I said.

She nodded. "We can't do anything about that, Jungwon. This is the decision of the head so, we must accept it"

I half-heartedly nodded and left the room.

---

"Come in, everyone" I said to them when I heard a knock and saw them from the glass on the door.

"Yeri can't make it with us since, they're having a quiz today but, she handed me the documents she did, Pres" The secretary informed pertaining the representative of 1st year.

"It's okay since, she's just a representative" I said to my fellow university officers. "Shall we all take a sit?" I added and they all nodded.

"You see, we roughly have two or three days before the foundation day and I gathered y'all today to finalize and clarify things" I stated.

"Daniel's not yet here, Pres" Someone said at the back.

I roamed my eyes around the room and Daniel's really out of sight.

"Have you noticed it, Pres?" The treasurer asked and I raised my brow.

"What is it, Mr. Park?" I asked.

"Daniel's not participating lately. When we scheduled a meeting without you because, we're in the same group for the activities, he didn't come and told us he's doing something that time" He said.

"Didn't you told me he's doing the paper works for that to submit to me?" I asked.

"Yes but, he didn't gave us any copy" He declared.

"But, he gave me a copy last time" I said remembering the same day Jay and I fought.

"That's not possible, Pres. He should've asked for our scratch papers but, he didn't. If he did it all by himself then, he might have wrote it all wrong" He explained and I furrowed my brows.

I didn't check the document Daniel shared to me until now since, I decided to finalize it first today with the others so, I took out my phone, click the files, scrolled for the document Daniel sent me and opened it.

My jaw dropped when I saw that the document was empty.

---

"What?! Empty?!" Sunoo yelled.

"Yes so, I talked to Daniel and he told me that maybe he sent me the wrong one" I said.

"Don't you think that's too suspicious?" Heeseung hyung asked suddenly.