13

Jungwon's POV

"No. I won't help you" he responded and walked away.

I stood where I am exactly standing, mouth slightly opened, eyes widened, frozen in shock, still not believing and processing what just happened.

Did that bad boy reject me who's kindly asking for help?!

"Ugh! Whatever. I'll never ask for your help, you bad boy! I hate you so much!" I yelled out of annoyance and luckily no one heard that since, students left to go home.

Jay's POV

Jake and Sunghoon left first because, they're buying some clothes and I'm not in the mood for spending money so, I'm still here at the university.

"What should I do? Let's see here" I spoke to myself when, I entered the music room.

My eyes sparkled and a small smile quickly passed through my lips when, I saw the piano. I quickly and excitedly walked towards the instrument and sat down.

I started to have interest with piano when, I was 4 years old. Mom used to play for me and started to teach me the basics.

It's been a while since, the last time I played it because Dad find it boring and a waste of time so, he sent me to America to become a model.

As a model, life's not so easy because a lot of paparazzi or media are keeping their eyes on you wherever the hell you go so, Mom and surprisingly Dad agreed and told me to fly back here on Korea.

I don't know how Mom convinced Dad to stop my modelling but, I was so happy that time.

Sadly, when I visited our house, the piano's not there anymore. Maybe they already gave it to someone or they simply get rid of it.

I took a deep breathe and started to play my fingers through the keys while remembering the composition Mom taught me.

I closed my eyes, letting my heart to lead my fingers on the right keys until I finished the song.

I stood up, keys are still lingering in my ears, and smiling widely before I walked towards the door to leave.