29

Jungwon's POV

"Eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!" Heeseung hyung counted while, we're doing the choreography. "Okay. From the top!" Heeseung hyung added.

"Yah! I need a break" Sunoo complained.

"Let's finish the last part first, hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"Give me a minute to calm down, please. I can almost taste my blood coming up in my throat" Sunoo exaggerated.

"Alright alright, Kim Exaggeration" Heeseung hyung teased and Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Daniel" Heeseung hyung called the younger.

"Why hyung?" He responded.

"You learned the dance faster than I thought. That's good!" Heeseung hyung complimented him and gave a thumbs up.

"Ah, thanks hyung" Daniel happily said and Heeseung hyung nodded.

I can see that Daniel's really determined to join us but, I have to talk to Jay and ask why he suddenly decided to quit.

I thought he want to experience performing? Is that because of me?

"Heeseung hyung" I called him to ask something.

"Why?" He asked.

"If Daniel's replacing Jay then, is he my partner for the stunt?" I asked.

"I think it's better for us to remove the stunt, Jungwon" He said.

"But, that's the highlight" I said.

"I don't want anything to happen to you. What if you fall again and scrape your skin? Your hemophobia will happen again" He explained.

"I understand" I sadly said.

Heeseung hyung sighed and patted my shoulder.

---

"This is my biggest question, Jungwon" Sunoo said so, I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked seriously.

I furrowed my brows when I saw him took out some paper and pen to write something.

"This" He said and showed me the paper with the word 'QUESTION' in a very big size.

"Nice joke, Sunoo" I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

"I expected you to do it" Heeseung hyung said.

"Upgrade your sense of humor, hyung" Ni-Ki teased.

"It's just that why are you so serious when I said that I have a question, Jungwon?" He asked.

"Because, you sounded serious" I said.

"Is that so?" He asked and I nodded.

"I just want to ask this. How did those model pictures of Jay appeared in your phone?" Sunoo asked.

"Honestly, I'm asking myself about that either" I said.