Special Chapter #1

Jungwon's POV

"So, you're trying to say that Jay is cheating on you?!"

As if on cue, Ni-Ki suddenly choked on his drink, and I stopped eating because of what Sunoo just replied after sharing what's bothering me these days to them.

It's just that whenever Jay would drive me and drop me off at our dorm, I just noticed that Jay would always do a U-turn, driving in a different direction and not heading directly to their house.

I don't know if he just forgot something at the university or he had to drive his mom which I know is quite impossible since Mrs. Park always goes home before we leave, and it just happens so often already, almost every day.

"Oh my God, Sunoo! That's not what I meant. It's just that it's bothering me and I'm curious about what he's been very busy with these days" I said.

"You know these are the times when I suddenly miss Heeseung hyung's advice and helpful conclusions for these kinds of situations" Ni-Ki added to tease Sunoo.

"The disrespect?! I'm trying to help here too" Sunoo said with a pout. "You could've just told Heeseung hyung about your worries then, Jungwon"

"I'm kidding, babe" Ni-Ki said then helped his boyfriend to wipe the smudge of chocolate on the corner of Sunoo's lip.

I chuckled. "I don't want to bother Heeseung hyung with my problem"

Seohun and Heeseung hyung already graduated last year in college and now they're already busy with working on their own.

"And it's okay to bother us?!" Sunoo exclaimed.

I laughed. "I thought you're already a love expert now?"

"He's an expert at making couples quarrel and ruin their relationships, hyung," Ni-Ki joked again.

"Enough, you two!" Sunoo yelled.

"I just can't believe you just concluded what I said to Jay-is-cheating-on-me case without hesitation" I stated. "Never mind. Let's not talk about it anymore"

"Hyung, if it's bothering you, you should let Jay hyung know about it," Ni-Ki said.

"Maybe he's just busy to surprise you, especially since your official anniversary is just right around the corner," Sunoo added.

"Official?" I asked.

"Yes, because the one on November 18 was the unofficial one but still Jay really wanted to surprise you. I still remember how pretty my flower arrangements turned out but I'm not going to do that again so please tell your boyfriend that I'm not available anymore" Sunoo said then smiled which is obviously a fake one.

"That was his idea" I defended.

"Let's just say that Jay hyung considered the first time you became lovers special, so he wanted to celebrate it too" Ni-Ki said.

"More like, the first time they became brave enough to admit that they're a gay for each other," Sunoo muttered.

The door suddenly swung open.

"Oh, speaking of the devil," Sunoo whispered.

"Who's the devil?" Sunghoon asked.

"You" Sunoo said.

"Yah! I wish mint chocolate would vanish from the world!" Sunghoon remarked.