11

Jay's POV

"So, it's over?"

"Yeah" I responded with Jake's question.

"I believe that Jungwon have way deeper reason behind it, that's why he gave up with the deal" Sunghoon said and I can clearly see his point.

"If I am in the position of Jungwon, of course I will also refuse after I saw those comments" Sunghoon said.

"Btw, according to the person who's working with that model pictures said that he can't trace who posted it. It's like the post is planned and carefully done" Jake muttered.

"Tell him to do his best to track who's behind this" I said and Jake nodded.

Jungwon's POV

In the past few days, I've been busy preparing for the foundation celebration and of course studies since, we only have a couple of months until we reach the end of this school year.

I don't know but, the few days that passed were not that chaotic and unbearable. I thought that because Jay deleted the post and he clarify also that it was a mistake weaken the buzz of his fans.

With Jay, we don't cross our paths that often now. Maybe, because he's avoiding me OR I'm avoiding him.

"Ni-Ki, how's your friend doing?" Heeseung hyung asked.

We're currently hanging out here at the library to bother them with my problems about the foundation 'cause, I need suggestions when it comes to activities.

"Taki? He's fine" Ni-Ki said.

"It's been a while since I witnessed the crowd of fangirls and fanboys" Sunoo said changing the topic.

"I still don't get it, Yang Jungwon" Heeseung hyung said.