42

Jungwon's POV

"We deserve a break after that tiring foundation! Why are there classes today?!" Sunoo complained and sat beside me.

We're hanging out here at one of the bleachers while waiting for the bell.

"Why are you even complaining when you just ate at every single food carts last foundation?" Heeseung hyung said.

"Right! I should be the one to complain first, Kim Sunoo" I said.

"I agree, Sunoo hyung" Ni-Ki added.

"When are you going to stop teaming up against me?" Sunoo spat.

"When you stopped complaining at every single thing" I replied and chuckled after.

"Why don't you quit the pretending now, Jungwon?" Heeseung hyung suddenly suggested.

"Why?" I asked. "Uhm, it's not like I don't want to! I just want to know why"  I added.

"Look" Heeseung hyung said and pointed out something and it was Jay with Jake and Sunghoon walking peacefully without their fans tailing over them. "He's away now from his fans so, I think the pretending is unnecessary now"

I was about to say something but, Sunoo's quick to stop me.

"That's because his fans already know about them dating so, if Jungwon quit the pretending, fans will only go back to follow Jay wherever he go" Sunoo said. "Or, just freaking go and confess to each other and make it real, Yang Jungwon!"

I hit Sunoo's arm because of what he said lastly.

"What?!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Shut your freaking mouth!" I spat.

---

"Am I just imagining things or am I actually seeing this right?"

I looked at Sunoo with furrowed brows after hearing him.

"You're just imagining so, stop talking and continue eating" Sunghoon said.

"No, I'm not! Are you two wearing matching bracelets?" Sunoo asked and pointed me and Jay.

The rest of them looked at me and Jay's hand from what Sunoo said.

Jake raised both of our hands and inspected it. "Nope. It's for a couple one"

"Omg!! So, you're saying that you two are a couple?!" Sunoo exclaimed.

"Yes" Jay said.

"Yes but, a pretend one" I added.

"It doesn't seem like that anymore, hyung" Ni-Ki said.

"That's right" Sunghoon agreed with Ni-Ki.

"It's so unnecessary to wear those just for the sake of pretending. Are you perhaps in love with my friend, Jay?" Sunoo straightforwardly asked so, I immediately threw him with a crumpled tissue paper.

"What the heck are you saying?" I asked him and threatened him with my eyes.

"You can't even convince us now that you two are still pretending knowing that you two are doing these things which real couples do" Heeseung hyung stated.