2. No one

Naruto bid farewell to his instructor, it was later in the evening and the hokage office was empty, except the two ambu outside the office door that the hokage was must to have, not that one of the strongest ninja in the world needed it, but the advisors were very strict about the said protocol, and Naruto didn't mind the extra company, however silent or invisible it may be.

The orange ninja sat alone in the office, "okay now what should i do..", he sighed.

He met his old friends usually in the day when they had to report something to him, and they went out to drink every weekend too, so this was one of the times when he had almost nothing to do..or..had no one to go to.

So, in times like these, the leaf hokage liked to go out to the village center and appreciate the peace he had worked so hard to build and accomplish, and thats what he did tonight aswell. It was mid october and there was a pleasant autumn chill in the air, the village was bustling with its night life and Naruto was looking for a distraction...what kind of distraction? The young ninja wasn't sure about himself.

Naruto never had a romantic partner, mostly because no one wanted him when he was younger, so it was hard to ignore the stares of pure need and lust people tend to give him right after he became the village hero, especially from women...young, beautiful women, and tonight was no different. It was confusing for him at the beginning but he eventually got used to them, not thinking too much of it.

Is this how the idiot felt like his entire life?, Naruto thought to himself. If so, why ignore? Why not take the chance?

Yes, why not take the chance? Naruto didn't want to be an idiot like his rival and keep avoiding the chance of intimacy, and for what? He wasn't sure himself, but it sure as hell was about time to find out.