8. S3ven

When Naruto reached the barbeque place, he was pretty hyped up, considering his previous days full of frustrated, unsolved feelings. But that soon changed when he reached his usual table and instead of getting to see his whole gang, only got met with one of them, Sai.
Naruto's smile turned downwards.

"Don't look so sad, it's just me", said Sai with a smirk.

The blonde got pulled out of his thoughts, "H-hey Sai! Where's everyone else?".

Sai looked at him in amusement, "All the teams have been sent out to other nations on high-ranked missions, by the order of the hokage, thats you Naruto".

Naruto instantly felt stupid, and remembered Shikamaru's strategy about sending a few jonin teams to the other nations on diplomatic missions a few days ago, the hokage himself gave them the go. "Oh yeah, guess it just skipped my mind".

"All teams except team 7, Sakura has been held back at the hospital tonight, that leaves only me, sorry to disappoint you Lord hokage", Sai said with a mischievous smirk again.

Naruto simply gave out a small laugh, "Dont be like that Sai. Anyway, all of a sudden im not in mood for barbeque anymore, wanna go some place else?"

"I thought you'd never ask. I know just the place we could go to, so that you may relax after your long week lord hokage", Sai took the blonde's hand and led him to this new place everyone in the Leaf had been raving about lately.

The club named "S3ven" was the new talk of the village, where people went to drink, dance and have a good time. It could also be considered as a getaway, in case one needed to forget their worries, or in some cases, to forget themselves. Sai held Naruto's hand and led him through the swaying bodies towards the bar, where he ordered them something stronger than sake.

Naruto was nervous, he had never been to such places, he was the hokage for goodness sake!
Sai, as if reading his companion's mind, held on to his shoulder and said, "The hokage is allowed to blow of some steam once in a while too you know".

"Really? Im not really sure i belong here Sai", the blond said nervously.

Sai put his gaze on the blue orbs in front of him and said in a deep voice, "You belong anywhere you want to belong Naruto, you deserve a night for yourself too".
Naruto slowly nodded and gulped down the drink his raven friend handed him. "I deserve a night too" , he said to himself.

Sai smiled, "Yes you do lord hokage. Now, I want you to relax and just enjoy the show the beauties have put on the dance floor", as he guided Naruto's gaze towards the said beauties, where men and women got high and danced like there was no tomorrow.

"Everyone's so...sweaty!", Naruto mentioned while having his third drink of the night.

"And hot", Sai side smiled at his sweet friend.

Naruto got what the raven tried to say, the swaying bodies in front of him were bumping and touching, pressed up against each other. It was a wild show, and...it was a turn on for the curious ninja, and boy, did he like that feeling!

Maybe this night wouldn't turn out so bad after all, he thought.