2l. Consent

Naruto had a decision to make that night, an important one. Did he want to respect his friendship with his long time rival, a friend whom he respected very much? Or be a fucking adult and fucking let loose for once?

He chose the latter, and he would choose the latter over and over again till the raven's body couldn't take it anymore.

But, he was scared. Scared of what?

"Sasuke, im scared", he said in a small voice.

Sasuke was instantly taken aback. Why? Why was his blonde scared? What happened? Did the raven do something wrong? Say something wrong? Confusion and worry was written all over his face.

"Im scared...i'll hurt you again", the small voice said.

"Oh you angel of a man, you...", the raven's heart melted.

That was it for the raven, he couldn't keep himself away from this angel anymore, he jumped at the blonde, sitting on top of him, straddling his hips between his legs, he grabbed the blond's face, and stared deep into his eyes, lust evident in both their stares.

"Sas- mmph!", Naruto's voice was cut short by the hot lips on him. The raven was kissing him. Their first actual kiss, and it was amazing to say the least. The blonde immediately kissed back, wanting this just as much as the raven on top of him. Their lips danced together in rhythm. The blonde's hands roamed all over the raven's body, from his hips, to his back and then snaking their way to the raven's sliky hair, tugging onto everything he got his hands on. Naruto tried to break the kiss, "...mmm...Sas-uke, w-...we cant....we shouldn-"

But the raven wouldn't let lose, the kiss was long and hard and full of passion.
The raven was absolutely getting high on the blonde's taste, their tongues explored each others mouths, nipping and biting onto each other's lips.
"mmm Sas-....st-top...i don't...mmmm..", the blonde tried to say, while his hands told a different story, his hold on the raven's body becoming tighter, as if refusing to let go. Until the raven pulled out of the kiss, putting his forehead onto the blonde's, trying to catch his breath. "Naruto, I'll fucking hurt you if you hold back now", he said between pants.

Naruto heard him, oh he so heard him. Fuck it. It took no time for lust to take over him completely. His lips met with the raven's exposed neck, biting into it, licking the spot, sliding his tongue to the raven's protruding throat, sucking onto it, leaving a trail of saliva all the way to the raven's cutting edge jaw line, earning a soft moan from the beautiful man sitting on top of him. Meanwhile, the blonde's hands made their way under the raven's shirt, exploring his sexy abs, his curved back, his muscled chest, he played with the hardened nipples for a while, tugging and pulling onto them. "Ohh....yess", the raven moaned, almost in a whisper.
Naruto brought his hands to the raven's neck, bringing the shirt up with it, and slowly slid it off of the raven's body, exposing his smooth, porcelain skin.

"I could fucking eat you right now", Naruto growled. His mouth attacked the raven's neck again, licking his way down to the pink, erect nubs on his chest. Meanwhile, the raven made a desperate attempt to rid the blonde of his shirt, which he succeeded after a while of tugging and pulling.
The topless blonde licked, sucked and nibbled on the raven's nipple, while pinching the other one with his fingers, alternating between the two.
Sasuke bit his lip hard, leaning his head onto the blond's, resting it there, breathing hard, and whimpering occasionally. The blonde pulled back after a while, taking another look at the naked top of the Uchiha, his glistening hot body took him overboard. He took hold of the raven's ass roughly and pulled him into his clothed erection.

"Oh! Oh yess!", Sasuke cried out in surprise followed by pleasure.

"You feel that?", Naruto growled, pulling back the raven's hips and roughly pulling them in again, continuing the action, he said in a deep voice, "you feel what you do to me Uchiha?".