22. Harder!

They kept staring at each other, with such intensity that the raven did not realize the pain when Naruto moved inside him, as slowly as possible.

Sasuke put his arm around the blonde's neck and wrapped his legs around his torso, allowing the blonde to go in much deeper.

"OOoooohh...", the raven moaned.

"Sas-ukee...", Naruto groaned in pure ecstasy when he closed his eyes and paced himself a little faster. Earning louder moans from the raven.

Both of them had their eyes shut, rocking into each other, breathing into each other, moaning and groaning into each other.

Naruto escalated at a steady pace.
"Moan for me Sasuke", Naruto made said in a sultry voice.

"Go fuck yourself", the raven replied through the increasing pleasure.

Naruto gave out a chuckle, still moving, "I can't dummy, im fucking you", he said sweetly, a bit too sweetly, "And im loving every second of it", just then Naruto pulled his cock out leaving only the tip inside, and pushed it back inside the raven with a hard thrust.

Sasuke's eyes shot up, "NARUTOO!", he cried out at the top of his lungs, "Right fucking THERE!"

"I'll say it again, moan for me Sasuke", the blonde teased. Although extremely turned on by the Uchiha's expressions and reactions, he still couldn't believe he could pleasure his precious raven this much.

"Naruto move your fucking ass, and FUCK ME IN THE SPOT AGAIN!", Sasuke yelled, "Ahhh, Naruto please I-I beg you, ther-"

Sasuke suddenly saw stars, he lost his voice and his mind at the same time, Naruto had thrusted into his special spot again, then again, then again. He went fast and he went hard into the raven. Seeing the raven's pleasured face was...he couldn't believe he hadn't done this before, just to see the Uchiha's lewd face, was euphoric for the blonde.

"Ahhhh....ahhh....nnngh....yes Naruto... Fuck me harder! Harder! More......ooooooohh baby yes! Naruto, you stupid, fucking bastard, i said HARDER!!", Sasuke yelled at the blonde, his mind completely clouded with being filled with the blonde's massive tool.

Naruto Uzumaki is known for his immense chakra and stamina, though he wasn't ready to lose it a hundred percent to his first time with his raven, scared that the beautiful man in front of him might not be able to handle it in one go. Regardless, he sped up his ministrations, going HARDER with every thrust wanting to leave this man to a complete satisfaction.

The room was filled with lewd sounds of skin hitting skin. The two men were wet with sweat, lust, pre cum, and pleasure, lots and lots of pleasure for the both participants. They were a hot mess.

Sasuke had gone overboard with heat, he screamed and moaned and shouted at the blonde, his fingers digging deep into the blonde's tan skin.

"N-Naruto im gonn-, baby im gonna.... aaaaAAAAhhhh!!", and with that Sasuke Uchiha came for the first time with Naruto Uzumaki. Cum spilling on both their stomachs.

Feeling the intense tightness around his length, the blonde let lose and followed suit, releasing his cum deep inside the Uchiha's roughed up asshole. The cum came in loads, escaping out of the raven's hole, onto the sheets.

Both of them panted hard, for a long time, Naruto gave up on his arms and layed on top of the raven, still inside him. The raven's arm around his waist.

"So....was i....worth it?", the blonde tried to give a cheeky smile through pants.

"You smug bastard", the raven said, breathless, "that...was fucking amazing".
Naruto was content with that reply, he nuzzled into the raven's neck.

After resting a long time, the blonde looked up to the raven's face, red, tired and sweaty. Absolutely beautiful.

"Sasuke...", the blonde called out in a whisper

The raven's eyes remained closed, as if almost asleep, "Hn?"

"Baby you're the most beautiful thing ive ever seen", he then pulled out of the raven...

"N-no, stay inside m...", the raven trailed off, asleep.

Naruto could cry right there at how he had managed to have this amazingly beautiful raven with him like this. He kissed the raven's glowing face, placing soft kisses onto his lips, his cheeks, his forehead, back to his lips. He felt so...warm inside.

The blonde finally got up, cleaned the raven's body with a wet cloth and washed himself up. It was already way into the morning. Naruto didn't think much if it, he sent a shadow clone to the office to let shikamaru know he'll be late today. And went back to bed, to his sleeping Uchiha, wrapping his arms around him, covering them up with a sheet and slowly drifting to sleep.

The best fucking sleep he'd ever had.