3. Shadow hokage

Speaking of the most powerful shinobi in the world, Sasuke Uchiha was on his usual patrol in a neighboring village. He sat under a tree, took out his rice ball and began eating while taking in the chilly air and the dark horizon. He had been on a mission for seven months now, looking out for any misconduct and maintaining the peace he had..kind of..helped his idiot friend to accomplish. He smiled thinking of his friend..his only friend, and the only person he considered a rival since the beginning of his academy days.

That idiot, Sasuke thought in amusement when he realized something, he was missing his idiot friend.

Sasuke sighed, "i guess its time i visit him before he starts going on a hunting spree again. Its about time anyway".

Keeping that in mind he fed the remaining rice ball to a cat nearby, that purred against him on receiving the treat. Sasuke smiled, got up and started on his journey back home.

Home, he thought, still feels a bit weird to think about it, but the idiot helped me see and accept that i belonged somewhere.

Theres one thing, Sasuke respected Naruto, alot. Something he would never admit to the idiot, ever. He would do anything for him, he would fight and would even die for him if the situation required. And what kept Sasuke going was the fact that Naruto would do just the same for him without thinking twice. So the title shadow hokage fit the Uchiha perfectly, he was able to do everything only the orange hokage would do if he didn't have the desk.

He better not be eating ramen when i see him again, he thought, while quickly tossing it out knowing it was a big possibility that that was going to be the case. He let out a sigh, while he made way towards the hidden leaf village.