31. Bliss

The past few days had been some of the best in a long time for the orange hokage, he finally had someone he could call mine. The incomplete feeling of not being at peace and the desire to have more, was beginning to reside. They hadn't had sex since the night they got together, call it shyness or lack of time, but the fact that the one he desired, desired him too, was bliss on its own. The staring while working together, the butterflies they got, the occasional brushing of arms against each other, the deep blushes in result, was all just too new and pure to them. Naruto noticed that even their smiles for each other had become softer, their gaze more intense, their words more gentle.

Bliss!

Well, at least thats what the blonde thought. The raven on the other hand..

"Are you sure about this?", he asked as soon as he walked into the office.

"Yes I'm sure", the blonde said with a smile.

After a few hours, "And nothing will happen to your position as hokage?", the raven said while placing a few papers in the hokage's hand.

"The people love me Sasuke, like I love them", came the calm reply.

In the evening, "What if you decide this isn't what you want?", they were in middle of a building inauguration.

"That won't happen", the blonde said in turn, smiling to the people in front.

The next morning, "What if I mess up?"

"Then you clean your mess back up", the blonde replied still facing the paper on the desk.

Later that day, "What if...", the raven tried to say.

"Im busy right now Sasuke, save it for later now will you", the busy hokage said.

At night while walking towards the Uzumaki residence, "What if I'm not good enough?"

"Do you think I'm good enough?", Naruto asked back, taking off his hokage cloak.

Sasuke's eyes widened a little at the question, but they softened immediately, "You're more than enough".

"And so are you Sasuke, I mean it", the blonde said with a smile. Which made the raven smile a little.
Upon reaching the residence, they stood to say their goodbyes.

"Goodnight", Sasuke said.

Naruto moved towards him and pecked him on the cheek, then slowly moved, so that their noses were next to each other, their lips brushing. And instantly there was electricity going through both their bodies. Sasuke's breath hitched, the sensation of the blonde's breath on his lips was slowly making him want to close the gap, so badly.

"Naru...", he whispered.

Naruto felt himself getting hot, he bit his lip as the raven called his name that way. Then simply, the blonde pecked the raven's lips and pulled away.

"Good night Sasuke", he said smiling and  entered his doorway, leaving the raven a flustered mess.

It had started raining later that night, the blonde was tired from the day, by the time he was clean and changed, he had started feeling hungry, but decided to just sleep on it. The bed was calling onto him and he was so ready to give into it when..

Knock knock knock!

Came the sound from his front door, the blonde had a hunch who it might've been but he hoped that he was wrong, considering how cruel the weather was at the moment. He hurriedly made his way to the door and opened it..

"What if you want children?", the sound came from a thoroughly drenched Uchiha, "In the future".

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? How long have you been out here", the blonde said, ushering the raven inside and closing the door.