13. Falling

Flash back:

"Oh come on Sasuke one last time!", the soon to become hokage said.

"No, im not having ramen with you for the second time today, idiot", came the reply.

"B-but you're leaving on your mission tonight, and who knows for how long!", the blonde whined.

"Hn, does it matter?".

"Pfft! Of course it matters idiot, you're my friend!", said the blonde with a wide smile.

"Idiot", Sasuke only managed to say.

"Say Sasuke, try coming back soon would ya?"

"Why? You're going to miss me?", the raven said jokingly.

"Haha, just...come back before my hokage undertaking in one piece will ya? It would...mean alot to me".

"Hn, then i wouldn't miss it for the world, idiot", Sasuke said honestly.

The blonde's face brightened, "Just know that if you find yourself in a pickle, all you have to do is call out to me, i swear I'll travel the world to find you alright? I'd kick anyone's ass that tries to hurt you, you get me? And I never go back on my word!"

Sasuke's face turned red on his friend's straight forwardness. "Hn, idiot".

Naruto laughed at his flustered friend.

End of flashback.

Sasuke Uchiha's face felt wet, why? he didn't know. The only thing he was very much aware of was the man in front of him, a man although he did not recognize, he couldn't bring himself to fight, hurt or even say no to.

Strip, like the bitch you are, Uchiha.

The Uchiha's were prideful people, every person in the five nations was aware of that. But, there stood the last Uchiha, who although fully clothed, never felt more naked, his pride on his sleeve, and for what? A mere person. No, my blonde is not just a mere person. But this wasn't his blonde now was he?

Without thinking a second more, the raven pulled off his black cloak. His mind was going numb and he was hyperventilating, to the point that his knees gave up. He was falling, down the depths of despair? Or was it affection? What did it matter at this point now anyway, he was falling nonetheless.

The Uchiha called out to his blonde one last time, "N-na-ruto...", before his world fell into darkness.