25. Mistake

The hokage office was in full bloom that particular morning, by shinobi coming in and out, as new genin and chunin teams were being allotted and missions were being sorted out according to ranks. The hokage and his advisor were busy, to say the least. But...

It's been a week now! When is he going to start acting normal again?

It had been a week since Naruto had sex with Sasuke Uchiha, a week since the raven had been unusually distant with him, a week since they had had a decent conversation. The raven would come to the office, work on his allotted assignment, preferably the ones out on the field, and gave no chance to the blonde to stir up a casual conversation. And the blonde was getting angrier at the raven's childish behavior day by day.

This has to end!

There was silence, he hadn't realized that he had hit his fist hard against the table, startling everyone in the room, including a team of new genins.

"Ibisu i told you not to be so loud! Now you made lord hokage mad!", one of the genins yelled at her comrade.

"U-uh its nothing like that, i don't mind you being loud kids, believe it!", the blonde assured them with a warm smile.

I need to talk to him. Fast.

Sasuke had just retired for the day, the mission today involved patrolling of a neighboring village to address complaints of a group of shinobi who wanted this newfound "peace" to come to an end. Well, not on the Uchiha's watch...

He found his way to the bathroom and took a shower, put on his trousers afterwards and hit the sack, thinking about only one thing, more like a person, that had gotten hold of his mind for a good while now. Naruto...

The Uchiha couldn't eat, sleep, or even work without having a certain blonde with him in his thoughts. And he had to admit that the thoughts weren't a distraction, but more of a booster for him. They made him feel something...good, something worthwhile. The raven was just lost in his thoughts when...

Knock knock...

Sasuke grunted, there were only a handful of people that would come knocking onto the Uchiha's door, and he had a good hunch to who among them was it this time. He made his way to the front door and opened it.

"What do you want?", he said, unamused.

"We need to talk", the hokage let himself inside the Uchiha's house, putting off his hokage's cloak.

"No we don't. Unless its work-"

"Just shut the fuck up now will you", they were standing face to face in the raven's lounge.
"What's the deal with you huh? Did i do something wrong? Tell me, what did i do so bad for you to not even have a decent conversation with me now?".

"You're delusional. We were always like this, nothing has changed", the raven stated.

The blonde's eyes widened, "Noth-nothing has changed!? Are you kidding me right now!?", he yelled.

"Go home Naruto, you're tired- no, im tired, you're still hyperactive", and with that the raven tried to move past the blonde, towards his bedroom.
But Naruto wasn't having it, he grabbed the raven's arm to pull him back. The raven's eyes narrowed and he twisted his arm so now both were grabbing onto each other's forearms. He tried to free himself by hitting the blonde's shoulder with his. Naruto stumbled backwards, shocked, but his features instantly turned into angry ones, he jumped towards the raven, making him fall back, sitting on his legs, ready to punch some sense into his friend that he now had come to like and care for.
Punches were thrown, words were said.