48. Fit Right In

"Wake up Bolty. You're getting late"

"Urghh just two more minutes!"

"Wake up or I'm calling your father!", the blonde hokage threatened.

The boy instantly got up, "I'm up! I'm up!"

Naruto gave a victorious grin, "Get ready then. Breakfast is ready, Shikadai will be here any minute now"

"If only you guys would let me sleep at night with all your-", the boy mumbled.

"What was that now?"

"I said I can't sleep when you guys have such loud sex! Jeez, you guys are old and still hump like bunnies", the boy got up irritated and went to the bathroom, shutting the door with a bang, leaving his father dumbfounded.

"He hates us!", Naruto complained once he reached the kitchen where his husband sat having his morning coffee.

"Bolt loves you Naru", the raven simply said with an amused smile.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you heard what he said", the blonde crossed his arms and pouted.

Bolt came into the kitchen with a pout of his own. He grabbed a toast and headed towards the door.

"Bolt, do you have something to say to us?", the raven asked.

The boy stopped in his tracks, his raven father didn't talk much but when he did, he meant business and Bolt knew that. He turned towards the two men.

"Um, good morning dad", he gave a nervous smile.

"Your son here says we have loud sex", Naruto explained.

"But we do have loud sex", the raven said as a matter of fact.

"But we weren't even actually doing it yester- who's side are you on!?", the blonde exclaimed.

Bolt had an evil smirk on his face, feeling glad that his raven father agreed with him. "See I told you! And I can't sleep when you guys do the deed"

"Okay, let's find a solution to this. Would you feel better if we don't do it at all?"

Bolt's smirk fell, "It's not like that dad. I mean, just keep it down while I'm around okay?"

"Will do. Now get out. Academy started fifteen minutes ago", Sasuke said, going back to his coffee.

"Oh I'm so dead", Bolt started for the door, then came rushing right back and hugged Naruto tightly, then came to the raven and kissed him on the cheek, "Bye now. I love you both!", he yelled running out the door.

Naruto sat down on the chair and sighed, "He's got your moody genes", he said still pouting.

The raven smirked, he got up from his chair and stood in front of his adorable husband. He held the blonde's pouting lips with his fingers, "No, he got your loud and loveable ones", then he kissed the lips.

It's been two years that Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki succeeded in adopting Bolt, now, Bolt Uzumaki Uchiha. The two years went by laughing and loving. The boy fit right in, he began academy right away and made friends like Shikadai Nara and Inojin Yamanaka. He was a quick learner, studying at school, doing kunai and shuriken practice with his raven father when he wasn't away on missions, and practicing ninjutsu with his blonde father when he was free from his hokage duties.

Life was good, it was great for all the three members of the sweet, little family.

But there was one problem, the couple had to cut down on sex, alot. They were fine with it at the beginning, it was a small price to pay for their amazing son. But they did miss each other, especially after the raven came from missions. They tried having less sex, or keeping it down for their son but sometimes it just wasn't in their hands, which obviously annoyed the boy.

Sasuke had become somewhat accustomed to it after two years. Even Naruto had begun initiating intimacy at night lesser than he wanted to. But they missed it, more often than not, just long, hard, gruesome sex. Huh.

The first time they did it while Bolt was home, he walked in on them in middle of the act. The boy was scarred, his dads then had to sit him down and explain what was going on. It was scarring for all three of them in fact.

Another time, Bolt had to yell at the couple from his room to "Cut it out! I'm trying to sleep!". They weren't even that loud that night.

One time, the blonde almost cried hugging his husband after he had come home from a long day. He missed him and wanted for them to fuck their worries away, but they couldn't, so they didn't. And so it went on, so far as to not have intercourse for weeks on end, even if they were home and not away.

It was taking a toll on the blonde more than the raven somehow. Sex was a huge part of their relationship, it was their language of a sort. A night before Sasuke was to leave for his mission, they were getting ready for bed and the raven tried to kiss his husband, but the blonde snubbed him.

"Naru?", the raven was taken aback, never had this ever happened.

"I...", he then simply smiled and gave the raven a chaste kiss. Sasuke tried to deepen the kiss but the blonde pulled away.

"Be safe on your mission tomorrow okay?", he said that as he turned his back towards his husband.

Sasuke couldn't decide what had happened, "Naru look at me"

"I'm tired Sasuke", the small voice came.

"Naru, no", he hugged his lover from behind and kissed him on his cheek, his neck, his shoulder, repeatedly but soothingly. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm going to miss you while you're gone. And I...please Sasuke don't touch me"

"Naruto? I love you"

A sniffling sound could be heard from the blonde. He was crying, out of frustration more than sadness. Sasuke didn't know what to do, he tried turning his lover's face towards himself, but the blonde only pushed him away harshly and tried getting out of bed. But the raven knew better, he grabbed the man's arm firmly and brought him back to himself, he kissed him forcefully. Naruto tried to resist at the beginning, but eventually melted into the kiss. He pulled at the raven hair harshly. Pouring all his frustration in that one kiss.

Sasuke lay the blonde down on the bed again, his hand made its way into the blonde's trouser. The blonde immediately held the hand, pulling away from the kiss, "Sasuke no. Bolty", he warned.

"Shut up", the raven said kissing him again as he held on to the blonde's shaft. He began pumping it hard and steady. A hand job was all that they could manage that night. Hence the sounds their son was complaining about the morning after. It was frustrating to say the least for all of them.

But the raven couldn't help but think of how to give his husband the love that he needed, the love he himself needed aswell. It was long overdue anyway.