41. Light Bulb!

His skin felt hot, his cheeks had a hue of crimson, his lips ajar as to be waiting for something or...someone. The blonde's shaft made a bulge in the silk yukata that he wore. His eyes remained somewhere but his mind was somewhere else. Now, he didn't feel aroused because he wanted to get in the middle of the three heated men getting it on each other, no, he felt it because he wanted this, with his raven man. Nothing, noone could stir him up other than his gorgeous husband. Ever.

Sasuke on the other hand, remained passive to the scene in the front, he had witnessed worse on the mission with the feudal lord and the fact that Ino had told him that having multiple partners wasn't unheard of. But his eyes remained on his blonde who seemed aroused by the scene in the front. The raven didn't like that, he didn't like the fact that someone else could get the blonde excited. "Naru-to?"

The flustered blonde looked at him, his arousal became painful just by looking at him. His darling, sexy man. "I just...", he barely whispered, his hand caressed the porcelain cheek. "You're just...so beautiful Sasuke"

"Do you-do you want to join...them?", the raven reluctantly asked.

The blonde smiled, "you're so cute love. Ofcourse I don't want to join them", he nuzzled into his nose, "I want you. Only you. It's just that...",he couldn't stop himself anymore, he closed the gap between their lips and devoured them hungrily, "You turn me on...so fucking much. I don't...", he paused the kiss now looking into those dark eyes, his hand traced the strands of hair that covered the purple eye again, "I don't want to hurt you. You're so...so precious to me Sasuke, I can't even breathe sometimes".

The raven was flushed, his eyes got cloudy with love and lust for his husband. Seeing the stunning blue orbs reciprocating the same. Tan thumb traced his lower lip, growling a little. Without thinking another second, the raven was sitting on top of the hokage, straddling him with his long legs, his yukata sliding up to his thighs. His clothed ass directly meeting the protruding mound that was the blonde's bulging shaft. Both gasped at the contact, tan arms instantly going under the cloth and grabbing the strong hips firmly.

"You think I can't take you?", the raven asked harshly, "You think I'm a fucking doll that'll break?"

"I didn't say you're weak baby, I just said that you're precious, to me", the blonde said huskily while he enjoyed his lover's area fitting perfectly on his throbbing bulge. He squeezed the milky flesh under his fingers as he bucked his own hips upwards. Sasuke's head snapped backwards as he dry humped the sex angel. His trembling fingers made way to his own belt as he undid it, hurriedly opening the yukata.

"L-Look at me", he whispered.

So the blonde did. Oh he so did. His thrusts became slow but harsh, looking at the porcelain, glowing being sitting on top of him. Giving him a full frontal view, except for the dark colored boxers, from which a pulsating tightness could be noticed. The raven's breathing was ragged, his skin a shade of pink, he had his lower lip bitten, his right shoulder bare as the silk slid down from it without any hindrance.

Naruto had forgotten how to breathe. Was he even alive? Because it felt like heaven to him. He wanted to cry and savour this moment. He wanted to keep this human hidden from the world, somewhere far away where nothing could harm his flawlessness. He was the epitome of perfection for him. Everything about this man was-

"OH YES GORO HIT ME LIKE THAT!", his thoughts were interrupted by a cry.

They knew there was something that they were missing, something important. The couple couldn't believe that they had been able to block out the sounds and visions of the trio in the same room. Who were naked and literally having sex with each other at the moment without remorse.