9. Lord hokage

It wasn't hard to get to know about the whereabouts of his friend, it seemed like it was the hot topic of the village that the hokage was at the S3ven that night. Sasuke stood in front of the entrance of the club, there's no way in hell, he thought, not believing that the blonde could be in there. He took a deep breath, here goes nothing, and entered.

The club was in full swing that night, partially because their beloved hokage was among them, trying to have a good time like any other person.
Sasuke tried to find the sun kissed blond hair at the bar but had no luck. Instead, he found a friend of Naruto's, a member of team 7, a supposed replacement of himself, Sai. As much as he didn't like Sai, not that he particularly liked anyone for that matter, other than Naruto or Kakashi perhaps, he approached the art ninja and stood in front of him.

Sai gave the Uchiha a smile, which was obviously fake and as if reading his mind, pointed towards the floor in the front.

Sasuke followed where the other had pointed towards, and his jaw dropped as far down as it humanly could.

There in front of him was none other than the sweet, innocent Uzumaki on the dance floor, swaying his body like he had never done before, his jacket down to his shoulders, exposing his built chest, his hokage cape nowhere to be fou- nope, there it was, on the shoulders of another man, who had his back to the blonde. Their hips were joined, moving in a rhythm, the man's head was on the blonde's broad shoulder, with tan muscular arms around his waist, pulling him closer if even possible.

Sasuke was frozen to the ground, he knew very well what he was feeling about the lewd scene in front of him. He was pulled out of his trance as he heard something, it sounded like someone...moaning? Until he saw it, oh hell no, "Oooh Lord hokageee...yess, yes, oh gosh ye-", the man got interrupted when his hokage abruptly stopped humping him, and noticed that the cape around his shoulders was gone in a flash.

The next thing Naruto knew, his hand was being held by a pale one, "Oh Sas'ke! you he-re, i mishhed ya", the blonde slurred.

Sasuke looked at his friend, "You're fucking drunk, idiot", he said, a little annoyed at the blonde.

"Pfft! No im not! I only had like, four of those colorful dwinks that Shai go-t mew, or was it six, im no' sure", Naruto tried to reason.

"And you, what the hell were you thinking letting the hokage get drunk like that?", Sasuke exclaimed at the art ninja approaching them.

"The hokage isn't a child you need to babysit Sasuke, I just helped him loosen up a bit. He did have a good time, didn't you Naruto?", Sai asked, turning to the blonde.

"Heckk yea i did! Les' dance some mo'! Join us Sas'ke!", Naruto was obviously having a great time.

"Hell no. You're coming with me", and with that, he grabbed a hold of the blond and led him towards the door when he got stopped by a hand on his shoulder, does he have a death wish or what, Sasuke growled to himself.

"I don't think you realize this Sasuke, but Naruto has needs he has been seeking to fulfill lately, i was only trying to help my friend", Sai said.

"And that's your pathetic definition of helping your friend? Hn, I'll take care of him from here", Sasuke was disliking the person in front of him more by the second.

Sai left the Uchiha's shoulder and smirked, "If you're up to taking care of him the way that he needs to be, be my guest".

After throwing a glare at the smirking bastard, Sasuke left the sin club with his drunk blond.

The raven took the blonde to his own place. He helped the drowsy ninja onto his bed, took off his shoes and was in the middle of taking the hokage's jacket off, when he noticed a pair of eyes on him. Blue eyes were looking at dark ones, his tan skin was flushed and warm to the touch.

He's so fucking innocent, and i want to protect him till my last breath, Sasuke thought, and...a-and...he's beau-

"You're so beautiful Sasuke", his thoughts were interrupted by a deep raspy voice.

"Idiot, go to sleep", Sasuke said, feeling his face heating up.

Naruto laughed a little at his flustered friend, "Sa-asske Uch-iihaa", Naruto prolonged the raven's name as sensually as he possibly could in his drowsy state.

Sasuke's eyes widened a little, and his breathing got deeper, "N-naruto you...I-", his already broken sentence was interrupted by soft snores coming from the blond under him. Sasuke quickly sat up.

What the fuck was that? Did i just stutter!? he thought in bewilderment.

He hurriedly put a blanket on top of his sleeping blonde friend and made his way to the sofa to call it a night. But only one person could sleep in the Uchiha residence that night.