Nova Vita Academy ::15:: [ROXAS]

This one was written by SoulFlames and it's great! :DD Leave her some input guys! Oh and the AWFUL spacing problem is all my fault not hers. I just suck at making this site space my posts correctly ._.

COMMENT & VOTE

_______________________________

You woke up the next morning with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you? It was Sunday, you made both teams you tried out for, and everything was going great. After lying in a bed lazily for the next few minutes you got up and noticed Namine wasn't in the room. With a casual shrug you headed out towards the kitchen looking for your roommates. All you found instead were three notes taped to the fridge. On them were brief explanations on where they were.

Had to go run errands. We totally ditched you. Go hang out with Zack so I can earn some Lamnas!!

-Yuffie

No! Go with Mako!

-Korra

Roxas is free :)

-Namine

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to take a shower. After cleaning up you began to search for an outfit. You weren't quite sure what to wear since you didn't know what you'd be doing today yet. Of course it'd be nice if you could get a job to earn money so you could buy new clothes. A frown formed on your face as you thought back to the look that Jane bot gave you. It was the stuff of nightmares. 

Finally, you decided on a pretty sundress from your closet. You put your hair up so it was out of your face as well. Then after eating a quick breakfast you grabbed your purse, filled with your wallet and phone, and left the building. 

The sun was shining bright as usual without a single cloud in the sky. Yet it wasn't too hot. It was, well, perfect. 

A large smile was vivid on your slightly relaxed features, whether or not you ran into anyone; you didn't think they would be able to ruin your good mood. You were walking on the sidewalk, with no real destination in mind.  

"Hey [Name]!"

The sound of wheels on concrete echoed in your ears, as you turned around in the direction of the voices owner.

"Hey Roxas." You beamed happily at the blonde coming your way. You couldn’t help but think back to Namine’s note. A small giggle escaped you. He stopped a few feet from you and rubbed the back of his neck. His cheeks were tinted a pink hue and his sky blue eyes stared off to the side, almost as though he was shying away. 

"Hey um, I was wondering... if you wanted t-to come with me? You know to hang out a bit or something?" He held out his hand to you, and his cheeks were even redder than before. A blush heated your cheeks and you merely nodded in response with a timid smile, while lacing your fingers with his of course.  

He hopped off his skateboard and held it in his free arm, while guiding you to where he wanted to go. Both of you exchanged small talk, and even blushed once in a while. And soon a large paved area came into view, with many dimples and curves, skillfully carved into the concrete. A lot of people rode on their skateboards, bikes, and rollerblades; they dashed about ruthlessly, as though preparing for a competition. 

Your eyes scanned around wearily, slightly fearing for your safety, and of course Roxas' safety. He dragged you along and you walked passed some of the benches scattered around, which were filled with people, bustling about with rumors and cheap talk. 

Your eyes soon stared in front of you, where a large table sat, there was a large red canopy hanging overhead; it shielded the sun and the temperature was cooler than before, as you both walked underneath it.

"So, why did you bring me here Roxas?" You questioned eyebrows high with the curiosity that dwelled within you. A smile found its way to his lips, and his blue eyes lit up with mirth. 

"I wanted to teach you how to skate... Well if you want t-to, I mean..." He trailed off, blushing a crimson red. A hesitant smile found its way onto your lips.

"Um, I could try. Although, I'm not so sure I'd feel comfortable.” You bit your lip, worried. 

His brows rose, and his nose scrunched up a little bit. "Comforta- Oh, will it be awkward, you mean..?"

Roxas’ face lightly held signs of disappointment as he misinterpreted your words.

Your eyes shot to his and widened, "No no! It’s not that! I-I just... Don’t think I'd be very good at it, that's all!”

His eyes met with your own, "Do you trust me..?"

Roxas held out his hand to you, in that moment, your heart beat faster than you can remember. As soon as your fingers grazed his, a tingling sensation coursed through your veins and you shuddered. 

He placed his skateboard down with his other arm, and walked in front of it, suspending his feet on each side of the board; preventing it from rolling out of place. With a swift tug he helped you on the board, you quickly reached for his shoulder to steady yourself, which startled Roxas. He stared up and so did you, with faces only inches apart he pulled away quickly, embarrassed. He cleared his throat and quickly stood up straight, ready to start this. 

"Okay, now look at me, okay?" he asked you softly, as though he was reassuring you. You nodded and stared at him quickly, as he grabbed a hold of your hands and gently tugged you forward. 

The board began to roll and your body stiffened, scared of falling on your butt, your eyes screwed shut and you heard a hearty laugh come from the blond. When you opened your eyes you were greeted with Roxas' smiling face, which was infectious, because soon you had a smile of your own. 

After a while of him tugging you on the board you asked to stop, and he helped you off. Roxas' phone went off and he answered it, "Hello..? Yeah okay... I'll be there."

Roxas shut his phone with a sad smile and you gave him a questioning look, "Sorry I have to get going, my brother needs to talk with me for something, sorry [Name]."

“No don’t worry about it! Thanks for today Roxas. It was fun.” You gave him a bright smile that he eagerly returned.

“Later [Name]. I’ll uh see you around.” Roxas waved and skated away. You bit your lower lip as you watched him go. Sunday wasn't near over, but you had a feeling that whatever you ended up doing the rest of the afternoon wouldn't compare with to your morning with Roxas.