Nova Vita Academy ::12::

Told I'd come out with 12 today :) You guys did leave me a lot of feedback too so thanks a million for that! :D Hope you enjoy this one too! It's the return of the comment results XD

COMMENT & VOTE & ENJOY

____________________________

"Dismissed." Auron called out through the gym. You along with everyone else headed to the locker room to change back into the regular school uniform.

"I can't wait to eat. I'm starving." Toph said as she walked through the crowded locker room to her locker. Of course the blind girl not once bumped into anyone else.

"Same here." You laughed and began to change. The bell rang but Toph and Katara waited for you. Serah and Lightning walked up ready to go.

"Oh hey guys!" You smiled and closed your locker, "Do you know Toph and Katara?"

"Yupp! We've talked before." Serah replied. The five of you walked out of the locker room to find that Sokka, Aang, Zuko, and Jet were waiting for you.

"Sheesh took you guys long enough." Sokka groaned.

"Hi Serah! Hi Lightning!" Aang waved before discreetly slipping his hand into Katara's. All of you headed for the crowded lunch room eager to eat.

"Hmm where are we going to sit?" Katara thought aloud as she glanced over the lunch room. It seemed like most of the tables were already full.

"You can sit with us." Lightning shrugged. Serah grinned and nodded her head.

"Yeah our table has plenty of room. We're against the wall to the left." Serah pointed. You looked over and caught a glimpse of Maqui sitting down.

"Great thanks." You smiled. Everyone went to grab their own food. It was a hard choice for you to make. All the food looked great. Suddenly, a warm feeling washed over you.

"If you haven't tried the pasta you should. It's amazing." You turned around to see Mr. Winchester behind you. He reached around you to scoop pasta onto his plate.

"O-Oh I haven't actually, but it does look good." You smiled. He was wearing a grey v-neck shirt with khaki pants. It made you wonder if this school had a dress code for the teachers. It sure didn't seem like it.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class Miss [Surname]." He said before walking off. You watched him walk away until you realized that you were blocking the line. Quickly, you scooped pasta onto a plate and rushed off to pay. The way you felt about him was...strange. Whenever he was near, it was like everything else became hazy. Warm sensations washed over you and you felt safe, like nothing could go wrong as long as he was beside you. The moment he left though all the feelings left with him.

"Thank you [Name] [Surname]. Enjoy!"

You walked away from the Jane bot and headed to the table where everyone else was already seated. It was a large circle table and you grabbed the empty seat between Noctis and Hope.

"Hey guys." You greeted.

"[Name], it's been a while since we've talked." Noctis said with a small smile playing on his lips. You nodded in agreement.

"It really has. Same with you Maqui!" You said. Maqui who was busy shoveling food into his mouth glanced up in confusion.

"Anyways, I saw you talking with Mr. Winchester [Name]." Katara grinned. A blush tinted your cheeks.

"Our English teacher?" Aang asked.

"Yeah according to every girl in the school he's...", Sokka clasped his hands and batted his eyelashes, "A total dreamboat!"