Nova Vita Academy ::8::

Alrighty sorry this took forever. I dont have comment results in this, but I hope the length of this chapter makes up for that! Also anywhere in the story where you see the word SODA it's probably supposed to be SORA. Spell check hates me today ._.

As another side not: All the cute little thigns I have happen in the story I usually dont make up (Im not that clever...most of the time). They are actually things that have happened to me. Keep that in mind as you read about nail polish :D

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN & MESSAGE & ...DO SOMETHING ELSE...i ran outta words..

_________________________________

"Wake up [Name]! We have to go!"

You groaned and sat up in bed. Yuffie had her head poked through the doorway. Once she saw that you were up she grinned and continued walking down the hallway. The thought of lying back down and going to sleep flittered through your mind. You shook your head and got out of bed. You were kinda excited to see what the school looked like.

The bathroom was already taken by Korra so you sat down at the kitchen table to eat a quick breakfast. Namine was completely ready and she sat on the couch watching TV. Yuffie was in her room with the door closed.

You were setting your dishes into the sink when Korra walked out of the bathroom.

"Morning [Name]." She greeted as you went into the bathroom with your clothes.

"Good morning." You replied with a smile.

It only took a few minutes for you to brush your teeth and to through the usual morning routine. You wanted to dress up a bit just in case you were going to be meeting someone of importance. So rather than wearing shorts you chose skinny jeans along with sandals and a cute blouse. You did your hair as usual and then stepped out of the bathroom. You ran to your room and grabbed your paperwork. Quickly you began to fill out the sport information sheet. The only thing you weren't sure of was what sport you wanted to play. Finally you decided you'd do volleyball and softball. They were at different times in the year so it wouldn't be too tough.

"Hurry up [Name]! We're gonna be late!" Korra yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" You grabbed the paperwork, your phone, and your credit card. Since you would be with Namine, Korra, and Yuffie you figured the key card wouldn't be needed. You jogged out into the living room.

"Finally!" Yuffie ran out the door. The three of you followed her out of the apartment into the street. Korra and you just followed Namine and Yuffie because apparently they knew where they were going. After a few moments of walking you saw the school building come into view. It was two story and built out of white bricks. The roof was black and there were accents of red splashed here and there. The area around the school was crowded as everyone walked to the auditorium. You could see the clock tower type building sitting right behind the school. Of course you could only see the top clock half. It was about 15 minutes until 9 AM.

As you got closer you saw another fountain. This one was the biggest you had seen though. The entire fountain was made of black marble and stone. It was shaped up into a giant spiral with the letters NVA at the top on bright red. The pool where the water collected was so big it looked more like a pool than a fountain. Of course the fountain was on yet though.

You turned away from the fountain to focus on where you were going. Your eyes widened as you realized you were no longer walking with Yuffie, Namine, and Korra. Quickly your eyes darted through the crowd to look for them.

"You look lost." You turned around to see Mako smiling at you.

"But pretty", Bolin grinned, "Totally lost, but pretty."