Nova Vita Academy ::11::

Sorry this one is a bit shorter than usual. It's just I really wanted to get this posted for you guys today so you'd have something to read! If you guys leave me a bunch of votes and comments I'll post 12 tomorrow ;D

Pfft I'll probably post 12 tomorrow regardless of how many votes/comments I get (though I do LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing feedback from y'all).

COMMENT & VOTE

_________________________________

The next morning everyone woke up late so it was a mad rush around the apartment to get ready. You were fixing your hair while Namine ate breakfast, Korra brushed her teeth, and Yuffie played on her phone. It was your second day of school and you were actually excited. School was fun so far, minus some glaring details. Besides, you were excited to see more of your teachers today.

Last night after school, basically everyone had gone to the sports store in the mall to buy gear for tryouts. You literally had to buy everything from scratch since you didn't bring anything with you. The total cost after buying kneepads, sports bras, volleyball shoes, cleats, a glove, a bat, and batting gloves, plus a few other small things was nearly 2000 Lamnas. On top of that once you got back home with your three roommates you had to pay rent. The rent was 300 split four different ways so it wasn't so bad, but it still made you realize that the money you had wouldn't last forever. You needed a job. You stuffed your volleyball gear into your bag so you'd have it after school at tryouts.

"Come on let's go!" Yuffie opened the door. The three of you ran out and headed down the street. You didn't even see any other students walking the street. The moment you, Korra, Yuffie, and Namine set foot on campus the warning bell rang and the groups of students who were already outside began to walk in.

The four of you slowed your pace a bit and headed for the front doors. Your eyes were drawn towards the huge fountain in the courtyard that was now filled with water. Water shot straight out of the top and also bubbled down the black spiral into the pool of water. As Korra opened the door for the group you forced yourself to tear your eyes away from the fountain. You said bye to the group and headed for your locker. Vanitas and Sokka weren't there so you opened the door and began to search for your history book.

'Just in case...' You dug through your bag and pulled out your schedule to make sure you were right. When your eyes read over your first block class of history you smiled. Now all you had to do was find the classroom.

You walked down the hall aimlessly and glanced around for any clues. It didn't help that you constantly had to swerve and dodge groups of other students. Finally you stopped in the hallway in frustration. The hallways were thinning out and you were still lost.

"Are you um ok?"

You turned around to see Zuko in his uniform holding a history book like yours. A smile lit your face, "Yeah. Just lost, do you have history first block?"

"Yeah I can show you where it is if you want?" Zuko offered. He let a nervous smile flitter across his lips.

"I'd very much like that." You replied and followed down the hall. He went the opposite way that you were heading. "So how do you know where the classroom is?"

Zuko lead you into an open classroom door as the bell rang, "Well my Uncle teaches this class."

"Really?" You asked in surprise. You glanced around the classroom. It was actually fairly large, though not as big as the science classroom. All the desks were towards the back while the front had three teacher desks plus a podium standing in the middle facing the room.

"Oh oh oh! [Name] sit by us!" Erin waved her hand from across the room. She was sitting in the back by the window with Ty Lee, Mai, Will, and Azula.