Nova Vita Academy ::4::

This one is pretty long :DD Also I have ZOOM RESULTS and COMMENT RESULTS in this chapter. Leave me some freaking awesome feedback with some fantastic votes!

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN

__________________________________________

The next morning you woke up with the sun shining in your face. A smile graced your lips and you sat up. Your good mood quickly deflated once you began to stretch your arms over your head though. You groaned and pulled your shirt down over your shoulder. All the skin around your shoulder and neck was pink and tender. You hadn't even realized that you got sunburned until now. Luckily it was only on your shoulders and neck. 

You walked out of your room and began to look for Yuffie or Namine. Namine was in the kitchen fixing herself a meal. She glanced up when she heard you coming. "Good morning [Name]! Did you sleep well?" 

"Morning. Yeah I did." You started to walk closer, "Do you guys have any aloe? I got a nasty sunburn yesterday." 

Namine gave you a sympathetic look and pointed into the living room. Yuffie was laying on the couch with her bathing suit on and her entire back had aloe smeared all over it. 

"Yuffie just used it all. I'm sorry [Name]."  

You chuckled, "Nah it's fine. I can go pick up some more. Where's the nearest store I can get it at?" 

Namine thought a moment before replying, "Take a right when you leave the building and just keep walking. At the end of the street a store called the Decoris Mart. It'll have aloe. While you're there can you pick up some milk? Yuffie never got any." 

You laughed and nodded, "Sure. I'm gonna go get ready first." 

You turned around and walked back to the room you and Namine shared. As you stepped into the room a clock on Namine's side of the room caught your eye. 

'It's 12:34?!' You thought to yourself. It surprised you that you slept in that long. After reading some of the comments you had put away all your clothes and belongings then went straight to bed. So it wasn't like you had stayed up all night. With a shake of your head you grabbed some clothes then walked over to the bathroom to get ready.  

It only took a couple of minutes for you to get ready because you were in a rush to get out. You picked a loose shirt to wear because of the burns on your shoulder though.  

"Do you need any Lamnas?" Namine asked as you stepped back into the living room. She was sitting at the kitchen table eating. It took you a moment before you remembered Lamnas equaled money. 

"Oh! No, it's ok." You gave her a smile, "I'm good." 

You patted your pocket to make sure the Lamnas card was still in there. Then you made sure yo had your phone as well. 

"Later Namine!" You waved and headed out the door. 

"Bye [Name], be careful!" 

Once you were out of the building you realized it was a beautiful day. The temperature was warm, the sky was blue and clear, and there was a slight breeze that brought the scent of salt water to your nose. This island was gorgeous. You followed Namine's instructions and continued to walk down the street. It wasn't super crowded outside, but there were a few groups of people milling around and heading to different places. The store came into view and you picked up your pace. The outside looked like a Wal-Mart except rather than saying 'Wal-Mart' at the top or said 'Decoris Mart'. There was no parking lot and now that you thought about it you hadn't even seen a single car. You then assumed the paved roads were meant for the robot's golf carts or something.