Nova Vita Academy ::15:: [ZACK]

This is Zack's INDIVIDUAL result. Ennnnnnjjjjjooooooooyyyyyy.

Vote, Comment, and Fan!

___________________________________________

You woke up the next morning with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you? It was Sunday, you made both teams you tried out for, and everything was going great. After lying in a bed lazily for the next few minutes you got up and noticed Namine wasn't in the room. With a casual shrug you headed out towards the kitchen looking for your roommates. All you found instead were three notes taped to the fridge. On them were brief explanations on where they were.

Had to go run errands. We totally ditched you. Go hang out with Zack so I can earn some Lamnas!!

-Yuffie

No! Go with Mako!

-Korra

Roxas is free :)

-Namine

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to take a shower. After cleaning up you began to search for an outfit. You weren't quite sure what to wear since you didn't know what you'd be doing today yet. Of course it'd be nice if you could get a job to earn money so you could buy new clothes. A frown formed on your face as you thought back to the look that Jane bot gave you. It was the stuff of nightmares.

Finally, you decided on a pretty sundress from your closet. You put your hair up so it was out of your face as well. Of course it was only by your luck that while you were putting your hair up you leaned against the bathroom counter and soaked the entire front of your dress. You sighed and quickly stripped out of it. You had used all your 'getting ready' energy on that. So rather than trying to find something else cute to wear you threw on a baggy t-shirt, a pair of Nike shorts, and slipped into you tennis shoes. Then after eating a quick breakfast you grabbed your purse, filled with your wallet and phone, and left the building.

The sun was shining bright as usual without a single cloud in the sky. Yet it wasn't too hot. It was, well, perfect. You hummed a simple tune as you casually walked down the street towards the mall. Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around your waist. Out of instinct you twisted back and elbow whoever grabbed you. It was a bit of a cheap shot but you aimed for their neck. Whoever it was that grabbed you had quick reflexes as well. Thy caught your elbow and spun you around.

"Hey hey it's just me!" Zack said with a laugh.

"Zack!?" You heaved a sigh of relief, "Geez you scared me! I almost hurt you!"

He scoffed, "Please [Name], give me a little more credit will you?"

"Hey I'm a good fighter." You pointed a finger at him.

"I didn't say you weren't." He held his hands up in surrender, and then he smirked, "I'm just better."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, "Yeah whatever."

Zack's gaze traveled over your body. Before you could even really blush he grabbed your hand, "Hey you should come work out with me! You're already dressed for it!"

"Work out?" You ignored the fact that he laced his fingers through yours. Now that you really looked a thin you noticed he was wearing basketball shorts and a tight, sleeveless muscle shirt. Around his torso was the strap to a gym bag that hung to his side. "Where?"

"The library." Zack rolled his eyes.

"I knew you meant the gym, I meant where is the gym? I haven't seen it."

He chuckled and began to lead you down the path past other students, "I was going to the school gym."

"Well ok. I don't see why not." You shrugged. Zack grinned and picked up his pace with his hand still intertwined with yours. You could only imagine the big smile on Yuffie's face if she saw you right now.

You and Zack walked all the way to the school. The weight room was separate from the gym where you usually trained during the school day. The weight room was near the back and was fair sized like everything else on the island. It was filled with students, mostly male, lifting weights. The few girls who were scattered throughout the room were mainly on the treadmills. That's exactly where you would've gone except Zack pulled you to a weight machine.

"Zack I've lifted weights before, but I was never very good and I didn't exactly enjoy it." You confessed. All athletes at your school were forced to take weight training as a class and during off season you had to do a full workout. The running parts you didn't mind and actually kind of enjoyed from time to time, but the heavy weights weren't nearly distracting enough for you to throw yourself into.

"Don't worry about it. We can do some treadmill stuff next, I just want you to be my spotter."

You raised an eyebrow at him questioningly, "You're spotter?"

He set his bag down against the wall then took your purse and set it with his stuff, "Yupp. Don't worry you won't have to do that much. Just stand there and be impressed at my strength."

Zack gave you a wink before he began to set up the bar. Your eyes widened as he threw the large weights on each end. He had more than 100 on each side of the bar. He settled himself under the bar on the bench and began to bench-press it. You knew he had super strength but it was still surprising. He began to stoke up a conversation with you as he lifted about nonchalant things. You happily replied, but inwardly prayed that he didn't lose control of the bar because there was no way you could catch it. He went through an entire routine of lifting heavy weights as you sat near him talking. When he finished you couldn't help but catch sight of his chiseled abs when he lifted his shirt up to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Alrighty let's take a run." He nodded barely out of breath.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

The two of you got treadmills right beside each other. Both of you also kept the speed at a low pace.

"So we're you impressed with what you saw?" Zack asked.

"I didn't stare at your abs that long." You blurted with a blush.

Zack laughed, "I meant my super strength, but it's good to know you think my abs are good looking."

You contemplated beating your head against the treadmill controls out of embarrassment. With a fake cough you attempted to change the topic.

"So umm how much can you lift in total?"

Zack thought for a moment, "I'm not sure exactly. What I did just now was a routine exercise and that was about 295 that I bench pressed...I've lifted a car before. That was fun."

You nodded, "Wow you just lift cars for the heck of it?"

"No", Zack laughed, "It was a dare. They didn't think I could do it."

"They?"

"Oh it was Axel, Reno, Demyx, and Terra." He shrugged. The two of you continued to run and talk for about thirty more minutes before the two of you decided to call it a day. After grabbing your stuff the two of you walked out of the school.

"Thanks for coming with me today [Name]. It was a lot more fun with you there." He gave you a sincere smile.

"I had fun too Zack. Thanks." You nodded. Zack took your hand and pressed his lips against your knuckles before smirking and walking in the opposite direction of where you were going to go. A blush flashed across your face along with a smile. These days it seemed like your life was slowly becoming a chick flick. As cliché as that sounded it was true. A chick flick filled with drama, crazy roommates, and a hot guy who could lift nearly 300 pounds without a breaking a sweat. Not to mention you could really see yourself falling hard for said guy. With a sigh you began to walk home.

Sunday wasn't even close to over, but you had a feeling that whatever you ended up doing the rest of the afternoon wouldn't compare with your workout with Zack.