Nova Vita Academy ::16::

I did not really read over this well b/c I'm in a hurry. So there are probably a ton of mistakes. Sorry, I hope you enjoy anyways! Read the author's not at the end please!

Oh and this picture was drawn by supeersaam! I absolutely love it! Thanks again!

COMMENT & VOTE

________________________________

A week had passed since that Sunday you spent with [BOC]. A fairly fun week at that. You spent your school day in class and training with Clint and Natasha. Your favorite class easily became Art with Tony Stark mainly because Tony himself was an absolute blast. Still it was hard to choose though because you basically loved every class. Dr. Banner in science actually made the class interesting, and his calm nature made you skeptical about how he could possibly turn into a monster. History with the Captain, Iroh, and Luxord was equally as interesting. You were excited to go into the history of other worlds since Steve had just finished his term. Having the Captain teach was great, but learning about the other worlds was so exciting. The math class was well...well it was a math class. The teacher had finally arrived from the same world as Korra. Her name was Lin Befong, but she made it known that everyone was to refer to her as Officer Befong. She was actually a bit scary at first but she wasn't so bad now that you've gotten used to her. She was just a tad bit strict is all.

Also you couldn't forget your English class. Sam was mesmerizing to put it simply. Every time you found yourself in his presence you felt like a pile of putty. It was a tad bit ridiculous to be honest, but it seemed like every girl felt that way too.

"[Name]! Get up!"

You sat up in bed with a sigh. Even though school was a bit more fun with your friends and teachers that didn't mean you enjoyed getting out of bed early. You slid out of bed and quickly began to get ready for school.

After getting dressed you walked out into the kitchen to see everyone wearing a different uniform.

"Why are you still wearing your summer uniform?" Namine asked curiously, "It's time for the Fall one."

While you had on the short sleeve shirt and skirt they all wore their long sleeve white shirts with sleeveless sweater v-necks.

"How do you know?"

"Check outside." Yuffie said with a mouthful of cereal. You headed for the apartment door and then the door that led outside. Your eyes widened in shock.

The tropical vibe had completely disappeared over night. Just yesterday the tall trees were bursting with bright green leaves and the grass was the same. Now the trees were bright red, yellow, and brown. The grass was brown as well but still looked alive and lush. Even the air and cooled significantly and there was a Fall breeze in the air.

"Morning [Name]."

You glanced down by the pool where Ven was lounging on one of the long chairs. His hands were behind his head nonchalantly. Ven was wearing a black wife beater, his usual orange sunglasses, and matching orange shorts.

"Ven what are you doing?" You questioned. You rubbed your arm as a breeze chilled you.

"He refuses to accept the fact that it's no longer summer." Roxas replied walking into view. He was also in a fall uniform. It was a long sleeve button up with a best and tie.

"I'm protesting." Ven spoke up.

Roxas pulled off Ven's glasses and tossed them in his lap, "No, you're freezing. Now Cloud says to go get ready."

"I don't care what Cloud says." Ven scoffed.

"Ventus!" Cloud's voice echoed from down the hall. Ven quickly got up.