Nova Vita Academy ::3::

Sorry I havent updated Spring Days in a while. Ive grown bored of it :/ IM NOT GIVING UP ON THE SERIES it's just when I get bored of writing something I have to take a small break from it until I miss writing it. I'll still be posting this while I try and regain my excitement for Spring Days though so it's not like you guys will be without my stories hahaa.

Anyways at the end of this chapter is a new result type made specifically for this story. It is called COMMENT RESULT. You'll understand why after you finish reading this.

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN

_____________________________________

"Have a good day!"
The Jane bot waved at you happily as she drove away. You waved for a moment before turning your attention back to your new home. The front door was painted a light blue and as you opened it up a wave of cold air washed over you. The inside was decorated with modern furniture. The floors were a polished marble and the walls were painted an off white color. You walked towards the front desk to be greeted by another Jane bot. First day on the island and you were already growing sick of them.
"Um I-"
"Good Afternoon Miss [Surname]! Here is your room key. You are on the second floor. Rent is due next week." She handed you a plastic white room key card. Like one you'd get at a hotel. You nodded and walked away quickly. It was creepy how they knew about you immediately.
You stepped back outside so you could walk up the outdoor stairs. They were located right next to the apartment's pool. The pool was not super large, but it was clean and looked refreshing. A few people sat around the pool and a few splashed around in it. One of the guys glanced up and caught sight of you. He was wearing nothing but dark blue swim trunks and a pair of black Ray-Bans over his eyes. His messy blonde hair complimented his lightly tanned skin. It was also hard not to notice his well built body. He smirked and gave you a nod. You smiled back at him and hurried up the stairs and back into the building.
Once you were inside on the second floor checked your room key card. The numbers 213 were on the front. You walked down the brightly lit hallway looking for your room. Halfway down you found the door. You weren't sure whether to use your key or knock. What if your roommates didn't like you? Before you could hesitate again you slid the key through the lock and opened the door.
"Whoa!" As you swung the door open a girl on the other side backed up to avoid getting hit by the door and fell on her butt.
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" You cried and helped her up. She gave you a soft smile.
"Don't worry about it." She shook her head. Her light blonde hair hung around her face making her features look soft. A white dress hung on her petite figure. "Are you staying here?"
"I um yeah. I arrived like an hour ago and one of the robots gave me this room." You scratched the back of your head awkwardly, "I'm [Name]."
"Nice to meet you [Name]. My name is Namine." She offered you he hand to shake which you did. "You said you just got here? So you're from Earth right?"
"Yeah I am. How did you know?"
"It was an announcement on the D.I.  homepage." She held up her phone. "Here you're probably tired of holding your luggage. I'll show you your room."
Namine closed the door behind you and led you further into the apartment. The front door opened up into the living room which was decorated with pastel colors. The kitchen was to the right of the living room. Light streamed into the kitchen from a large window making it look larger than it really was.
"You'll be rooming with me, I hope you don't mind."
"No problem." You smiled.
"The other bedroom is across from ours, and the bathroom is at the end of the hall." Namine opened the bedroom door. It was a small bedroom with two separate twin size beds. There were two separate dressers as well and a large window on the far wall. One side of the room already looked occupied with what you assumed to be Namine's stuff so you set your bag on the opposite bed.
"So how do you like it so far?" Namine smiled and sat on her bed.
"I've only really seen the Moonlight Bay Plaza and here but it seems nice so far."
A door opened and slammed shut making you jump. Namine stood up, "In here!"
A few moments later another girl bounced into the room with a wide grin on her face. Her dark hair was cut short and she wore a green strip of bandana around her head. She was also wearing a tank top and dark shorts. Around her arm hung a plastic bag. "Hey! Are you our new roommate?"
"Yeah I'm [Name]." You smiled and offered her your hand to shake. In response she grabbed your hand and pulled you into a tight hug.
"My name is Yuffie and you have perfect timing!"
"Umm what?" You questioned. Yuffie dug through her plastic bag and pulled out a small box.
"Look I got these phone cases at the market! There's four different colors. One for each of us and then we can save one for our fourth roommate!" Yuffie cheered then began to try and rip open the box.
"I thought you were picking up more milk at the grocery store Yuffie." Namine said.
Yuffie paused then shrugged, "Oh well!"
She finally got the box open and set the green case aside. She showed Namine the other three colors, "Pick one!"
Namine shook her head and giggled before taking the light pink case for herself. Yuffie held the last two cases in front of you. There was a light blue case and a bright yellow one. "Your turn [Name]!"
"It's ok I mean you bought it and everything." You shook your head. Yuffie raised an eyebrow at you.
"[Name], we're roommates now! What's mine is yours and vice versa! Now pick a case my new friend!"
You chuckled and grabbed the yellow case. Yuffie set the blue one back into the box then began to attempt and fit her phone into the green case. You set your new yellow case on the bed by your phone and stuff. Then you unzipped your bag and began to pull out some of your stuff. Someone rang the apartment doorbell.
"We'll get it." Namine smiled, "That way you can unpack."
She pulled a waving Yuffie out of the room and walked down the hallway toward the front door. You glanced down at the bed at your phone. Curiosity overtook you and you picked it up. Just like before with Will, both their numbers had been added into your contact list.
You smiled and resumed the task at hand. As you began to unpack the rest of your belongings the girls came back into the room with a third person. You turned around to greet them. The third woman was tall and had long dark brown hair. She had soft brown eyes and a pretty smile.
"Hi my name is Tifa." She offered you her hand to shake. You did happily.
"Nice to meet you. I'm [Name]. Do you live here too?"
"No silly!" Yuffie laughed, "Tifa lives down the hallway! We came from the same world! Hollow Bastion."
"Oh ok." You nodded. The world didn't sound familiar, but then again Earth was still relatively knew when it came to knowing about other worlds. The schools still didn't even teach about the other worlds.
"Anyways, I came to invite Namine and Yuffie to the beach. Would you like to come too? You can meet all our friends." Tifa gave you a warm smile.
"Really? I'd love too!" You chirped, "Are they all from Hollow Bastion too?"
"Yes, but we may see some of our other friends there too. They're from a world close to ours." Namine added.
"Get dressed in a bathing suit and meet us in the living room." Yuffie left with the already prepared Tifa. Namine dug through her drawer and pulled out a white one piece.
"You're gonna love the beach [Name]. It's gorgeous." Namine said before leaving the room to go to the bathroom.
You shut the door behind her and locked it so you could change. The only swim suit you packed was a plain halter tip bikini. You took note that while here you should buy a few more swim suits. After getting ready you headed out to the living room. Tifa had slipped out of her white tank top so she only wore her red bikini top and her jean shorts. Yuffie had on a large, white shirt with her bathing suit underneath. She didn't bother wearing cover shorts. Namine on the other hand was wearing her white one piece under a blue sundress.
"Great let's go!" Yuffie ran out of the open door.
"Don't you want your phone [Name]?" Namine questioned, "Once we're there you can stick it in my bag."
You noticed she was carrying a small gym bag on her back. "Oh yeah! Thanks Namine!"
You ran back to the room to get your phone. It only took a few seconds to slip on the yellow case then stick the phone into your jean shorts pocket.
You ran back out to see Namine waiting for you. The two of you stepped outside and began to catch up with Yuffie and Tifa who were waiting outside at the top of the stairs.
"Finally, slowpokes." Yuffie said before rushing down the stairs. You laughed at her energy. Once on the ground floor the four if you took a left and headed back the way you came with the Jane bot.
"So what was your home world like [Name]?" Tifa asked as you walked beside them.
"Nothing to special I guess. I lived in a country called the United States of America, and the state I lived in was Alabama."
"I think I read about that country before. Is that the country with the red, white, and blue flag?" Namine asked, "And the one with the Bald Eagle as a national animal?"
"Yeah! Where did you read that?"
"It was in school. We were going over different worlds and things like that." Namine shrugged. Yuffie jumped into the conversation.
"Wait, your national animal was bald?! Like with no feathers?"
You laughed and shook your head, "No! It just looked bald because the feathers on its head are all white but its body is like brown."
Yuffie laughed, "Oh that makes sense!"
"So what is your guys’ world like?"
"Ours..." Tifa paused, "Is hard to explain. Hollow Bastion isn't the happiest place right now."
"How come?" You frowned.
"Hollow Bastion is really just an accumulation of a bunch of fallen cities around it. During the keyblade war a lot of cities were completely demolished. Cities like Destiny Islands, Midgar-" Namine was cut off by Yuffie.
"Wutai too! That's where I was originally from as a kid."
"Wait, what's a keyblade?"
The three girls stared at you in curiosity. As if you had just asked the most ridiculous question in all of the worlds.
"They don't have keyblades on Earth?!" Yuffie cried.
"No I've never heard of it before."
"They're hard to explain. Remind us to show you when we get to the beach. A few of our friends have them." Tifa smiled. "Look you can see the beach now!"
You glanced up ahead and saw the horizon. A smile lit up your face as you ran towards the beach with Tifa, Namine, and Yuffie. The sand was soft, clean, and a white. The water sparkled in the sun and it was the perfect shade of light blue. Another thing you loved about it immediately was how clean the water was. You could straight to the ocean floor. The beach had a few people running around but it honestly wasn't as crowded as you assumed it would be. The biggest group of people were on the left by a volleyball net, and that was exactly where Yuffie, Namine, and Tifa were leading you.
There were around 8 people talking together in a big group. The first two you noticed were both tall and lanky. Your eyes were drawn towards them not because of their figures but because of their bright red hair. Before you could take in the rest of the group a brunette boy separated away from the group and ran over waving his arms above his head.
"Over here!" He grinned. He caught sight of you and his blue eyes widened in surprise. "Hey who are you?"
His exclamation drew everyone's attention toward you. You didn't shy away though. You weren't an attention hog and you never craved the limelight, but being noticed never really bothered you. Although catching the eye of this specific group did make butterflies flutter in your belly a bit considering a majority of the group consisted of very good looking males.
"Hi." You waved your hand as you came to a stop in front of all of them, "I'm [Name]. I just got here today."
"Yeah she's rooming with us!" Yuffie said. She jumped onto the back of one of the red heads you noticed before.
"Oh so you're from Earth yo?" The red head Yuffie jumped onto said. He had on a pair of swim trunks and was wearing a white button up. Though the button up was unbuttoned. A pair of goggles pushed his hair out of his face and you noticed two tattoos under his eyes. "I'm Reno by the way."
"I love introductions!" Yuffie tightened her grip making Reno choke and struggle against her hold on him.
"I'm Axel." The other red head smirked. He was shirtless unlike his lookalike and you tried to avoid staring at his toned body. "Got it Memorized?"
"Nice to meet you two. You guys are related right?" The group laughed at your question.
"They're cousins." A different guy answered. He had his arms crossed over his bare chest and had on swim trunks as well. He had blonde hair and wore a pair of black Ray-Bans. You recognized him as the guy who was sitting by the pool earlier. "My name is Ventus, but you can call me Ven."
"Weren’t you by the pool earlier?" You double checked your assumption. He nodded and pulled his glasses off his face to reveal cold blue eyes. Ven rested the glasses on the back of his neck.
"I uh-I'm his twin. I'm Roxas." A similar looking guy said. He looked identical except his eyes were a warm blue unlike his brother's. You also noticed he held his stance differently. Ven looked sure of himself while Roxas seemed almost nervous.
"Nice to meet you guys too-"
"Hi! I'm Sora!" The brunette from earlier chirped. He shook your hand happily, "And that's my best friend Riku over there!"
You glanced over where he was pointing to see a silver hairs guy roll his sea green eyes. He was one of the few guys here wearing a shirt along with Roxas.
"Sorry about him. He's had three cups of coffee." Riku sighed.
"No worries. I like his energy", You laughed, "It's contagious."
"Oh! The others two are Terra and Vanitas!" Yuffie grinned, "The sad looking one is Terra. He's moody about girlfriend troubles. Vanitas is the one who looks pissed off at the world, but he's always like that."
"Yuffie." Terra gave her an annoyed look. He was wearing khaki shorts and a plain T-shirt. His brown hair was styled messily, but like Yuffie said he looked downcast.
"Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier Yuffie." Vanitas scoffed. He looked just like Sora except he had black hair and an eye color that almost looked gold.
"Are you related to Sora?" You asked him curiously. Vanitas turned his gaze to you slowly. His eyes raked your body before he let out a deep chuckle.
"What was your first clue genius?"
Sora waved him off, "He's my cousin. Ignore him."
"Why do you have to be such a jerk about it?" Ven shot at Vanitas.
"Just keep your mouth shut idiot."
Ven looked like he wanted to leap at Vanitas when Axel stepped in between the two of them. He leaned over and rested his arm on Ven’s shoulder. "Anyways, [Name], you wanna play a quick game of volleyball with us? We were waiting for you girls to get here. Got it Memorized?"
"Um yeah sure. I'd love too." You nodded, "Is everyone playing?"
"Of course!" Sora yelled. Terra shook his head, "Nah I'm not in the mood. I'm gonna head back to the apartment. Sorry guys, nice to meet you [Name]."
"Oh, you too Terra." You waved with the others, "Is he ok?"
"He's usually pretty upbeat, but he's been depressed lately because he had a nasty break up with his ex girlfriend." Reno explained. He let go of Yuffie's legs and she fell onto her butt. Her complaints were ignored though.
"Ok who's on whose team?" Ven smirked. It seemed like he completely forgot about the argument with Vanitas.
Axel draped his arm around your shoulder, "Me, [Name], Ven, Roxas, and Sora against Yuffie, Vanitas, Reno, Riku, Namine, and Tifa."
"Alright sounds good to me." Ven pumped his fist and put his sunglasses back over his eyes.
"Sound good to you babe?" Axel casually glanced at you. He wore a smirk on his lips proudly. You grinned back and nodded, "Sounds fine."
"Actually I think I'm gonna sit out guys." Namine shrugged with a smile, "It'll make the teams even anyways. I'll keep score though!"
"You sure Namine?" You asked.
She nodded, "I'm not that big into sports. I like watching my friends play, but to play myself? No thank you."
You smiled and slipped out from under Axel's arm. Then you went to hand your phone to Namine, "Can you put this in your bag?"
"Yeah, of course." She set your phone in her bag and went to take off her sundress and sandals. You followed her actions and took off your top and shoes. You decided to keep your shorts on while you played. When you turned back around to join the game you noticed Ven standing on one side with a red and black volleyball in his hands. You joined him on that side.
"Have you ever played before?" Ven asked you, "I get pretty serious about playing and I have to beat Riku and Vanitas."
Truth was you knew how to play volleyball fairly well, same with soccer and softball. After your parents died you threw yourself into everything you could to take your mind off them. When you focused on playing a sport or practiced fighting with Mr. Kim it was like everything else around you faded away. You didn't bother sharing a word of that though. You just nodded your head, "I played on my old school's team for a year."
Axel, Sora, and Roxas came over to the same side as you. Roxas had stripped out of his shirt.
"Do you play back row or front row [Name]?" Axel asked. He looked as serious about this game as Ven.
"Back row usually."
"Ok so Sora and [Name] will take back row with Roxas as setter while Ven and I take front." Axel clapped his hands, "Start us off Sora."
Sora snatched the ball away from Ven and ran back behind the end line. You took your position in left back. Across the sandy court you took notice of their positions. Yuffie was playing as setter with Reno and Riku in the back court with her. In the front was Tifa and Vanitas. Namine was sitting on the side. She had pulled a sketchpad out from her bag and it now sat in her lap. You faced the court again and caught Riku's gaze right before Sora served. He flashed you a quick smile which you returned. Then the game started.
Playing volleyball in the sand is much harder than playing on a wooden court. For one you have no traction at all. Running to dig up a ball takes twice the time it would if you were on a normal court. Also the sand doesn't hurt any less than wood. In the beginning the game was easily matched. You managed to dig up a few of Tifa's spikes. Vanitas' hits were mostly aimed at poor Sora though. He saved a lot of them though. The game continued in the hot sun for a while. Finally, it got down to what everyone agreed would be game point. Tifa's team had 12 while your team had 13. Ven was serving and if your team got the next two points it'd be game.
You faced ahead as Ven prepared to serve. Riku's gaze found yours again except this time he didn't turn away in time. Ven served the ball to Riku hard. Riku tried to dig it up but ended up shanking it into the sand by Namine.
"Freaking yes!" Ven cheered. He smirked at Riku who glared at him in return. Namine tossed the ball back to you. You turned around and threw it to Ven to serve again.
Ven served to Riku again but this time Riku was ready. He passed the ball perfectly to Yuffie who set Vanitas up to hit. The ball was spiked straight to you so you threw your arms down and just let it bounce off the platform you created. The ball soared high into the air in Roxas's general direction.
"Roxy, Roxy! Set for a 2!" A new voice yelled. It startled you but everyone else apparently recognized it. You turned around just in time to see a shirtless male run onto the court. Roxas set the ball up towards the middle of the net. The raven haired male jumped up and slammed it into the sand on the other side.
"No fair yo!" Reno yelled, "You know he used his strength!"
"We won!" Sora yelled.
"We didn't even have Yuffie or Tifa either!" Ven added as he cheered. The guy who spiked the ball turned and noticed you. His eyes widened and his smile grew.
"Hey there. I'm Zack, and you are?" He stepped closer so he stood literally only inches away from you.
"[Name]." You took a step back and offered him your hand to shake. Zack smirked and took your hand. Rather than shaking it though he turned and kissed your knuckles softly.
"Who do you think you are, Fair?" Yuffie ran over and tackled him into the sand, "Noctis or something?"
Zack laughed and shook the sand out of his hair, "Noctis wishes he had my class."
"Pfft." Vanitas scoffed. Zack narrowed his eyes at him.
"Where is everyone else?" Riku said. The team on the other side migrated over towards where you and Zack were. Zack stood up and pulled Yuffie up as well.
"They're coming. They're just slower than me." Zack winked at you. "So [Name], did you come in today?"
"Yeah. I'm rooming with Namine and Yuffie." You smiled and tried to hold back the tint of pink that was splashed across your cheeks. Namine walked up behind you with her bag. She handed you your phone. As you took it you noticed the drawing on her sketchpad. She saw you staring at it so she lifted it up for you to see better.
The drawing was a picture of the middle of the court. It showed the net and it had Roxas in the middle of setting with Axel on the side getting ready to hit.
"This is amazing." You said. It looked professionally done almost.
"I'm not a very good athlete, but I love drawing." Namine smiled sweetly.
"Oh here comes everyone else!" Sora said. He began to wave his arms wildly above his head. Another group of people began to walk up. This one had 5 people and you recognized one of them immediately.
"Hey, is that Cloud?" You asked as the group came closer. He stood in the middle of the group in between two other guys. The one on his left was a tall brunette with what looked like grayish blue eyes. He was wearing a T-shirt and swim trunks. The one on his right had long black hair and no shirt. He seemed to be laughing at something.
"Yeah how do you know him?" Roxas asked. You turned to look at him and Roxas seemed to stiffen.
"He was my doctor earlier today."
"Yeah he's our older brother." Ven motioned at himself and Roxas.
Your gaze traveled back to the approaching group. There were two other people. One was a guy with sandy colored hair in a mullet style. He was grinning happily wearing only swim trunks. The other was a girl with bright blue hair. She was wearing a two piece bikini and a loose white tank top over it all.
"Took you long enough." Zack rolled his eyes at the group.
"Sorry we're not as eager as you puppy." The one who was on the right of Cloud said.
"[Name]?" Cloud noticed you standing in between Namine and Roxas. You waved your hand at him, "Hi again."
He was no longer wearing his work clothes. Instead he had on swim trunks and a plain gray T-shirt.
"What are you doing here?" Cloud asked.
"Well bro, it is a public beach after all." Ven commented. Cloud put his hand over Ven's face and pushed him backwards. Ven lost his balance and fell onto his butt.
You laughed, "I'm Namine and Yuffie's new roommate. They invited me to tag along."
"Well it's nice to meet you, [Name] right?" The blue haired girl stepped forward. You nodded and she shook your hand, "My name is Aqua. That's Angeal, Demyx, and Leon."
You smiled at all of them, "It's nice to meet you guys."
"Ditto!" The guy named Demyx chirped, "So you're from Earth right?"
"Yeah I am, and are you guys from Hollow Bastion too?"
Angeal nodded, "Yeah we are. How'd you know?"
"We told her on the way here." Tifa smiled, "Which reminds me. We still need to show you what a keyblade is."
"She doesn't know what a keyblade is?!" Sora yelled loudly. You flinched at his volume.
"Calm down Sora." Leon spoke for the first time since arriving. When Sora turned and said something Leon you noticed their similarities.
"Yeah, they're brothers too genius." Vanitas said over your shoulder. You jumped and frowned at him. He smirked and crossed his arms.
"Earth really doesn't have keyblades?" Riku asked.
You shook your head, "I've never heard of them before today."
Ven chuckled, "Everyone back up."
The group knowingly took a step back. You followed their lead and gave Ven some space. He kept his eyes on you and opened his hand in front of him. Wind began to pick up all around him trapping in what looked like a small cyclone. You squinted as sand was thrown around. Finally the wind died down and Ven stood with a key shaped object in his hand. "This is a keyblade."
His was a dull silver and it was bent in half. He held if backhanded as well.
"Do they all look like this?" You asked in awe.
"No!" Sora grinned, "Check this out!"
Sora opened his hand and after a flash of light a large key was now in his hand. His looked more key like than Ven's. It had a yellow handle and the key portion was a light silver.
"Whoa!" You admired his as well. "Who else can do that?"
You were answered as everyone else called their keyblades. Roxas opened both his hands and you watched as a cyclone surrounded him as well. Except rather than just wind, Roxas's looked like a blizzard. When the blizzard evaporated he was left with a white keyblade in one hand and a black one on the other.
When Riku called for his keyblade there was a flash of black shadows before he held his own keyblade. Aqua called hers forth without warning and ended up soaking Demyx who stood next to her. When her keyblade appeared it was like a splash shot around her. The last to call one was Vanitas. As you started to watch someone grabbed your arm and pulled you back. Lightning fired all around Vanitas until his dark looking keyblade appeared in his hand. You glanced up to see it was Leon who had pulled you back. His arm was still wrapped around your bare skin.
"Sorry", He let go after he noticed he was still holding on.
"No, it's ok. Thanks." You smiled then turned your attention back to the keyblades, "That's so cool. What are they for?"
"Fighting basically." Angeal shrugged.
"How come there was like a different intro for everybody?" You asked. It was weird how each person had something happen before their keyblade magically appeared.
"It has to do with their ability. Ven is an air element. He controls wind and things like that. Roxas is ice, Aqua is water, Vanitas is lightning." Cloud explained.
"I'm a water too." Demyx smiled and pulled the water off his body from Aqua's splash. It formed a small ball that floated in his hand. Your eyes widened in surprise. All of a sudden a small pellet of fire shot through the water making it explode onto the ground.
You turned around to see where it came from. Axel smirked and blew away the smoke from his fingertips like a gun. "I'm a fire element babe."
"Yeah well I have super strength." Zack crossed his arms and grinned. Axel rolled his eyes.
"What about you?" Namine nudged you with her shoulder. "Do you have an ability [Name]?"
"I don't think-" You started to say but you stopped and smiled, "Oh wait! I can heal! Right Cloud?"
Cloud smiled softly and nodded, "She's like me."
"Yeah, how about the rest of you?" You looked around the small circle of people.
"I create shields." Leon mentioned.
"Shields? What do you mean?"
Axel took a step back, "Heads up Leon."
Axel took a stance like he was pitching a baseball, but when he went to throw instead of a baseball began hurled at Leon it was a ball of fire. Leon calmly held up his arm and the fire hit some sort of light purple wall that had formed a few inches in front of Leon's arm.
"That's so amazing! No one on Earth could do stuff like this!" You gasped.
"That's it though. The rest of us don't have supernatural abilities." Tifa said.
"Hey an umbrella table opened up." Roxas pointed down the beach go bring it to attention. Yuffie grinned and raced down the beach to claim it. Everyone followed behind her at a slower pace.
"Sit here [Name]!" Yuffie patted the seat beside her. The table was huge and a large umbrella came out of the middle of it to block the sun. You didn't think there would be a table big enough to sit all 16 of you, but this table ended leaving 6 chairs unattended. Aqua took a seat on your right.
"So what grade are you in?" Reno asked. He was sitting in-between Axel and Angeal on the left side of you.
"I'll be a junior." You smiled.
"So will I!" Sora said, "Ven, Roxas, Riku, Vanitas, and Namine are juniors too!"
"The rest of us are seniors." Zack filled in the blank.
"Except Cloud, Leon, and I." Tifa added, "We've graduated already."
"Do you guys have a job on the island? I mean I know they hired Cloud as a doctor and all."
Tifa nodded, "They hired me and Leon as training instructors."
"What's that?"
"It's a class you have to take at NVA. It is what it sounds like. A training class." Leon said. You were tempted to ask 'training for what?', but his serious gaze made you rethink that option. You settled for just nodding your head.
The remainder of the time on the beach of spent talking. Eventually Demyx got tired of sitting and talking, so him and Yuffie ran out to swim. Once the sun began to go down Tifa announced it was time to call it a day. While others complained you failed at stifling a yawn.
"Look poor [Name] is exhausted." Aqua teased. You smiled and shook your head sleepily.
"No I'm", You yawned again, "I'm fine."
"Sure you are." Ven said skeptically. You shot him a lazy glare and he laughed at your attempt.
"We'll take her home." Namine said as she put her things back into her bag. Yuffie laced her arm through yours and began to drag you away. "Bye!"
"Bye guys, nice to meet you!" You yelled out as Namine waved. The group echoed their good byes back to you. The three of you walked quietly back to the apartment. Halfway there your phone beeped. You pulled it out of your pocket and looked at the screen to see a notice had popped up. "Hey what is this?"
Yuffie and Namine both glanced at your phone.
"Oh it's a notice saying someone posted a comment." Namine shrugged.
You nodded and unlocked your phone. It went to the front page first. You went to your contacts just to check, and like you figured there were 12 new numbers in your contacts. After checking that you clicked the D.I. Communications app and saw pictures of all your contacts. Ven's picture was glowing so you pressed on it. It zoomed in on him and under his picture was a quote:

"Made a new friend and crushed Riku and Vanitas in volleyball. Could today get any better?" -Ventus; Today 6:32 PM

You watched as Riku's picture appeared beside Ven's. Another quote appeared under Ven's comment as well.

"You didn't crush us. It was 12-15 and the last point was scored by someone not on your team." -Riku; Today 6:34 PM

One last comment appeared about a minute later.

"Sore loser much?" -Ventus; Today 6:35 PM

You laughed at his comment, and when you glanced up from your phone you noticed that the three of you had arrived at the apartment. No one was in the pool anymore, but there were a few people talking around it. You followed Namine and Yuffie up the stairs to the room.
"You wanna take a shower first [Name]?" Yuffie offered with a welcoming grin.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah! Go ahead! Just don't get used to going first." Yuffie added a mocking glare at the end. You laughed and thanked her.
You walked into your room and grabbed your shower supplies and clothes.
"Here's a towel [Name]." Namine came in and handed you a clean towel.
"Thanks." You tossed your phone on the bed and headed for the bathroom with all your stuff and the towel. Because you knew Namine and Yuffie were waiting to take one still you took a quick shower. Then once you were out of the shower you brushed your teeth real fast. As you stepped out Yuffie was already ready to jump in.
You stepped around her and headed back for your room. You noticed Namine standing in the kitchen doing something. The room door was already open and your phone was lit up on your bed. You finished towel drying your hair and sat on your bed with the phone in your hands.

COMMENTS::

"Are all girls on Earth as gorgeous as her?" -Axel; Today 8:23 PM

"Volleyball was fun today. Even though we lost...it was nice to see a new face! Especially one as pretty as hers." -Reno; Today 8:13 PM

"I didn't think I'd see [Name] again so soon." -Cloud; Today 8:00 PM

"I've never seen someone look so excited to see me call my keyblades." -Roxas; Today 8:21 PM

"I love meeting new people." -Aqua; Today 8:20 PM

"So [Name], do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" -Zack; Today 8:22 PM
         "You think you're so smooth don't you Puppy?" -Angeal; Today 8:22 PM
                 "B/c I am Angeal. Now leave me alone." -Zack; Today 8:23 PM
                             "Aww did I touch a nerve Puppy?" -Angeal; Today 8:23 PM

"Apparently I missed a fun day at the beach b/c of you. So do me a favor and just get out of my life." -Terra; Today 8:19 PM
         "Told you she wasn't worth it bro." -Ventus; Today 8:19 PM

"Met a genius at the beach today. I thought they were all extinct." -Vanitas; Today 8:20 PM

"Ven beat me today b/c I got distracted. That's all." -Riku; Today 8:22 PM
         "Whatever helps you sleep at night." -Ventus; Today 8:22 PM

"Beach wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Sora was still annoying, but I wasn't expecting a miracle to occur and for that to stop." -Leon; Today 8:31 PM

"Beach was AWESOME today! Met the a new friend too! If you're reading this [Name] I just wanna say it was nice to meet you, and that from now on we have to be volleyball buddies! :D" -Sora; Today 8:30 PM
          "No fair I want [Name] on my team next time!" -Yuffie; Today 8:30 PM

"Welcome to Decoris Island [Name]! I'm glad we met you!" -Namine; Today 8:31