Nova Vita Academy ::7::

Wow I came out with this quick ;D I deserve votes and comment eh? Haha you guys have been great with the comments and votes lately though! Thanks so much! You literally have no idea how much they make me smile. I look like a moron grinning at my computer screen!

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN & HAVE A GREAT DAY

__________________________________________________________

You woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. You glanced at the clock and saw that it was 8 AM. A smile lit your face at your small success. You were beginning to think it was impossible for you to wake up before noon.
You swung your legs out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes before heading to the bathroom. Namine was still sleeping, and Yuffie and Korra's bedroom door was shut so you assumed they were too. In the bathroom you took a quick shower and just dressed in a baggy shirt and athletic shorts. You weren't sure what you were going to be doing today so you had just thrown on house clothes while your hair was drying.
You made your way into the kitchen with your hair tied up in a towel. Namine was fixing herself a bowl of cereal. When she saw you she smiled, "Nice to see you up [Name]."
You laughed, "It feels weird to be up so early."
Following Namine's example, you grabbed a bowl and fixed yourself some cereal. The two of you sat at the kitchen table. Your phone was sitting at the table.
"How'd my phone get here?" You asked.
"Oh it went off while you were taking a shower so I brought it out here for you."
"Thanks Nami." You grinned. "Oh hey, do you know when school starts? Is it like next week?"
"It starts on Monday [Name]."
"Uhhh what day is it?" You asked. Namine laughed lightly before replying, "It's Saturday."
"School starts in two days?!"
"Yeah. Tomorrow we have a mandatory orientation meeting at the school and we should be receiving our uniforms and schedules sometime today."
"Dang." You murmured. It had felt like summer vacation the last few days. You had forgotten that it was the middle of August.
As Namine ate she was reading a book. You picked up your phone and checked what had happened. The first thing you had noticed was that you had received all the others phone numbers. The next thing that caught your eye was a text message. It read:

[Name], would you like to join me and my friends for lunch today at 12?
Noctis
Today at 8:34 AM

You shrugged and thought, 'Why not?'
Quickly you typed a reply confirming and asking where they were going to eat. A few minutes later your phone buzzed to life with a new message:

Great! We're meeting at JiJi's cafe on Seashell Boardwalk. See you there (:
Noctis
Today at 8:57 AM

You set down your phone and put your bowl in the sink. It was still early so you didn't plan on getting ready anytime soon. A knock on the door interrupted your thoughts. You walked over and opened it to see four boxes by your feet. You glanced down the hall to see everyone had boxes by their door.
"Hey Namine check this out." You yelled and grabbed the boxes. You kicked the door shut with your foot and set the boxes on the coffee table in the living room. Namine walked over and sat by you.
"I bet these are our uniforms!" Namine smiled.
Each box was white with black trim. On the top, written in red cursive, was the name of their owner. You grabbed the box that said '[Name] [Middle Initial] [Surname]'. You opened yours while Namine opened her own.
The box was filled with clothes but lying on the top was a thick envelope. You set that aside and checked out the uniform. There were three different outfits and two pairs of everything. There were two pairs of shoes at the bottom as well. The first uniform looked like one you'd wear in hot weather. It was a short sleeve white button up shirt. The shirt had red buttons and the 'NVA' written in black on the sleeve. It came matched with either a black skirt or a red skirt and a black tie or red tie.
The next uniform looked identical except it was a long sleeve white button up shirt and though the buttons were red there were no black letters on it. Instead this one came with a black v-neck sweater vest. On the sweater vest written in white was 'NVA' in the corner. This uniform also came with the same colored ties and skirts.
The last uniform was a long sleeve white button up with black buttons. The skirt that came with this was black only and the tie was red. This one came with a red blazer that was actually really cute. On the breast pocket was the letters 'NVA' written in black.
The two shoes that came with it were different. One pair were cute black boots while the others were black flats.
"These are cute." Namine smiled as she set all her clothes back into her box.
"Yeah they are. I'm guessing the school colors are white, black, and red?" You giggled. Namine laughed with you.
You grabbed the letter and opened it up. There were many papers but you read the top one first.

Dear Miss [Surname],
First and foremost I would like to welcome you to Decoris Island and Nova Vita Academy. It is an honor to have you attend our school and we hope you see it as an honor as well. Nova Vita Academy prides itself on being the first school with students from multiple worlds.
In this package you have seen the Summer/Spring, Fall, and Winter school uniforms. These must be worn everyday at school unless told otherwise. Your training uniform will be given to you on the first day by your training instructor. The remaining paper in this envelope includes your schedule, school information, and sport applications.
There will be a mandatory meeting the day before school at 9 AM. It will be held in the Academy's auditorium. At this meeting you will be able to tour the school and sign up for extracurricular activities. Also sport information will be given out by the coaches. If you are interested in playing a sport you must first fill out all the appropriate applications before coming to this meeting. The sports available this year are Football, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, and Volleyball. We had Pro-Bending set out as a voluntary sport, but we have decided to change it to a mandatory training exercise.
We hope you enjoy your stay on Decoris Island and your time as an NVA student.

Sincerely,
The Creators

You set down the paper. The Creators had written these? This only made you more curious on who these people were. You grabbed your school information form.

[Name] [Middle Name] [Surname]
Class: Junior
Locker Number: 184
Locker Combination: 25-35-15

The rest of the page had information like your birth date, address, and things like that. You set it aside and excitedly grabbed your schedule.

[Name] [Middle Name] [Surname]

RED DAY:
1st Block- Science [Room 234]
2nd Block- English [Room 129]
<First Lunch>
3rd Block- Training [Gym A]
4th Block- Art [Room 341]

BLACK DAY:
1st Block- History [Room 211]
2nd Block- Math [Room 142]
3rd Block- Training [Gym A]
<Second Lunch>
4th Block- Art [Room 341]

"What's your schedule look like?" Namine asked and glanced over your shoulder. After a moment she smiled, "We have the same History, English, and Art class. We have the same lunch and training on Red Day too."
You glanced at her schedule to see she was right. She had both first lunches. Korra walked out and yawned. "Morning."
"Good morning!" Namine chirped.
"Hey Korra we got our uniforms and schedules." You lifted her box.
"Oh really?"
She walked over and grabbed the box. Namine got up and walked to Yuffie's room. You suspected it was to tell her to come check out her stuff. Korra opened her box and grabbed the envelope first. After reading the letter she checked out her schedule. You curiously glanced over her shoulder.
"We have lunch together on Red Day and we both have the same Math and Science class. We have Training together on Red Day too." You grinned.
"Awesome!" Korra cheered. Yuffie ran out and yanked her box off the table she ripped it open and went straight for her schedule. She squeezed into the spot between you and Korra so she could compare schedules.
"Ok so I have English, Art, and Science with you plus lunch and training with you on Red Day." Yuffie said to you before turning to Korra to compare. You got up so you could put away your new clothes.
Once in your room you neatly put away all your clothes and set the papers on your bedside table.
It was nearing 10:30 now so you began to get ready. You slipped on one of the sundresses you owned along with a pair of sandals. Next, you went to the bathroom and did your hair up in a cute bun style. After you had finished it was a little past 11 so you figured you'd just start walking there now. Once in the living room you noticed Yuffie was the only one there.
"Where's Namine and Korra?"
"Oh Namine ran to the store and Korra tagged along with her." Yuffie glanced up at you and smiled, "You look so pretty!"
A smile crossed your face and you gave a mock curtsey, "Why thank you Yuff."
"Who's the lucky guy?" She smirked, "I bet it's Zack!"
"Wait what?"
"Oh oh oh! Is it Axel or Riku??"
"Yuffie what are you-"
"Oh my gosh! Do you have a date with Mako or Bolin?!"
"Yuffie!" You yelled and she stopped, "What are you talking about?"
"Well aren't you going on a date?"
You shook your head, "No! I'm going to eat lunch with a few different people."
"Oh", Yuffie pouted, "That's not as fun. Who?"
"Noctis and his friends." You shrugged and grabbed your phone and credit card.
"What?"
You looked at Yuffie to see she had a dead serious look on her face. You shrugged again, "Yeah what's the big deal?"
"Well...I mean...it’s Noctis, and Maqui and Yuj and Noel and that scary girl Lightning."
"So?" You pulled up your phone case and slipped the credit card in between the phone and the case. You smiled as it stayed there.
"I just don't think it's a good idea [Name]. The guys won't be too happy about it."
"What guys?"
"Ven, Axel, Zack, Cloud, Leon, Sora, Riku, Roxas, and so on. Especially Vanitas."
"Why not? What makes them hate Noctis and his friends so much?"
Yuffie bit he lip before shaking her head, "You know what? Just go, but be sneaky about it! Don't tell anyone else and don't make a comment about it on your phone ok?"
"Sure Yuffie. I gotta go now." You began to leave, "Oh will you be home later? I don't wanna try and bring my key card."
"Probably." Yuffie replied. "Later."
"See ya." You left the apartment and closed the door behind you. That whole conversation made you even more curious on why the groups hated each other. Yuffie seemed nervous to even tell you. You sighed and headed towards Seashell Boardwalk. Halfway there you saw someone familiar.
Standing a little further up the path was Will. He stood with his back to you talking to someone. Anger boiled up in you and it was an impulse decision when you stormed over to him.
"Will!" You yelled and grabbed his shoulder. You spun him around and your mouth fell open in surprise. Will had a black eye and his bottom lip had been busted open. The right side of his face was bruised as well.
"What?" He snapped.
"What happened to your face?"
"Don't act like you don't know!" Will pulled away from you, "It was your stupid friend that did this to me!"
"When?!"
"Last night around 9." He crossed his arms. That was way after the BBQ last night. Everyone went home at around 6 or 7. Sora was already healed up by then. No one would bother with him, right?
"I think you're making a mistake Will."
"Am I?" he pointed at his face, "Does it look like I'm making a mistake?! How about this?!"
Will pulled up his shirt to reveal his black and blue chest. It seemed Will wasn't just beat up, he was pummeled. Still you couldn't stand how he was yelling and accusing your friends.
"Well you brought this on yourself! Did you see what you did to Sora?!"
"Haven't you ever heard the saying: accidents happen?" Will frowned, "I didn't mean to do it. Your stupid friend did all this on purpose though!"
Your frown deepened. What happened to Sora was very wrong, and you probably would've punched Will yourself yesterday after coming home from the hospital. To beat Will up this badly after Sora had already been completely healed seemed a bit overkill though.
Bells began to go off and you jumped up in surprise. You glanced around to see what it was.
"It's just the clock tower at the school." Will scoffed, "Don't you ever read the announcements?"
Sure enough the bell had rang 12 times signaling noon. You realized that even though you started out early you were still going to be late. You sighed and pushed past Will. He stared at you as you left and a sinking feeling arose in your stomach at his glare.
You ran onto the boardwalk and headed straight for JiJi's Cafe. A smile lit your face when you saw them sitting at a table with one empty seat.
"Hey guys!" You greeted and walked towards them. They all looked at you.
"Wow I love your dress [Name]!" Serah grinned.
"Thanks." You took the empty seat between Noctis and Noel. Lightning sat on the other side of Noctis while Hope sat on the other side of Noel. Across from you were Maqui, Yuj, and Serah.
"Sorry I'm late." You sighed and set your phone down.
"No problem." Noel smirked. "Wake up late?"
"No", You laughed at how plausible that sounded for you, "I ran into someone on the way here and got distracted."
They must have noticed how much sadder you sounded at the end of that sentence because the questioned you about it.
"Was someone bothering you?" Hope asked.
"We could take care of it for you!" Maqui grinned and playfully pounded his fist into his hand.
"No it's fine." You shook your head, "It wasn't that big of a deal anyways I guess. This guy put Sora into the hospital-"
"I heard about that!" Serah exclaimed, "Is he ok?"
Everyone looked genuinely worried about Sora. Except maybe Lightning, her serious face remained the same but her eyes were locked with yours. You nodded, "Yeah he's fine- more than fine really. A girl healed him completely. Anyways the guy I ran into was the one who put him in the hospital and he was beat up pretty bad."
"Well duh he put Sora Squallhart in the hospital. The guy's lucky he isn't dead." Maqui scoffed. Your eyes widened in surprise. Noctis noticed this and set a hand on your shoulder.
"He's exaggerating. It's just Sora is the younger brother of Leon who is one of the older guys of their little...group."
"More like mafia." Lightning rolled her eyes.
"Mafia?" You questioned.
"We always joked that they were like the Hollow Bastion mafia, because of their strength and number." Serah shrugged.
"Nobody messed with anybody in their group because they're all so protective of each other." Yuj said.
"That's not a bad thing though." You frowned.
"We're not saying it is!" Hope shook his head rapidly.
"All we're saying is that it's better to steer clear of them." Noel said. The waiter walked up and asked for orders. You ordered your food, as did everyone else, and then he left.
"So", You said jumping back onto the same conversation, "Why do you guys hate each other so much?"
The table grew silent for a moment. Everyone glanced over at Noctis who sat still. His gaze was focused on the table, but he moved his eyes to lock on yours.
"Vanitas and I don't exactly see eye to eye." Noctis said.
"Vanitas hates him." Noel shrugged.
"But why?" You questioned.
Noctis gave you a tight smile, "It isn't as serious as you think [Name]. Besides, I don't believe it's my place to tell."
"Whatever." Lightning scoffed.
"So who else got their uniforms this morning?" Serah asked in attempt to lead the conversation to a lighter tone.

After lunch you stood up with the others and walked out of the closed off area designated as JiJi's.
"Thanks for grabbing lunch with us!" Serah gave you a hug, "It was a lot of fun!"
"Thanks for inviting me." You replied. A stray hair hung in your face. You sighed and pushed it behind your ear.
"We'll see you tomorrow right?" Maqui asked.
"Yeah at the meeting. Hopefully we'll have some classes together."
Hope smiled, "Yeah I sure hope so."
You glanced at him and he blushed. Everyone said bye and began to walk away, even Lighting gave you a small smile. Noctis hung behind while they walked ahead. Yuj and Noel gave an unhappy look back before Serah and Lightning pulled them forward.
"Thanks again for inviting me Noctis." You smiled.
"It was my pleasure." He nodded with a smile, "You look beautiful today [Name]. I should've told you sooner."
A light blush lit your cheeks, "Thanks, better late than never."
"Exactly." He lifted your hand and kissed it before walking away. You stood there shocked for a minute before a hand was set on your shoulders.
"You ok?" Vanitas stood beside you glaring at Noctis's retreating back. You turned around to face him.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"
"I saw you talking to him." Vanitas put emphasis on the word him. He said it rather distastefully as well.
"He's my friend, just like you are." You replied. The thought if Will sprung back up, "Hey did you know Will, the guy that hurt Sora, got beat up yesterday?"
"Well duh. Leon's the one who called me to do it." Vanitas shrugged and stuck his hands into his pockets. Your eyes widened in shock. He noticed it and narrowed his eyes at you, "What?"
"Why? Why did you do that to him?!"
"He sliced my cousin open. Didn't you see Sora's wound?" Vanitas sneered.
"Yeah, but Katara fixed it! There was no need to nearly kill him!"
Vanitas rolled his eyes, "I know you're from the same planet and all, but don't you think you're exaggerating a bit?"
"No!" You yelled, "It looked like he got beat up with a baseball bat! His chest was like purple and yellow today Vanitas, and his face looked awful! Besides why do it so late at night?! You already saw Sora get healed and-"
"Whoa whoa whoa." Vanitas set his hands on your shoulder, "I didn't do that."
"You just said you did!"
"Yesterday, I found Will after Leon called me. It was like 2:15 in the afternoon. I walked up to him, yelled at him, took the sword, and then punched him in the face. After that I left to get ready for the BBQ." Vanitas released your shoulders, "I wanted to do more, but I didn't."
"W-What?"
"Whatever happened to Will wasn't done by me. The worst he could've got from me is a black eye."
"Why does he..." You crossed your arms. Will looked awful when you saw him. There was no way you believed his story over Vanitas's either. Whatever Will said must have been a lie. But why would he lie? Then again the bigger question was: who beat him up?
"Maybe...did someone else-"
"No one would beat the kid up. We all wanted to sure, but nobody would've done what you said had happened to him."
"Oh."
You glanced at your phone to see it was nearly 3:00 PM. It was probably best you headed home now.
"I should go Van." You sighed.
"Who said you could call me Van, genius?"
"Who said you could call me genius, Van?"
Vanitas smirked, "Genius is a compliment last time I checked."
You chuckled, "Not the way you say it."
Vanitas nodded and took the stray hair, that had fallen in your face again, between his fingers. He tucked it behind your ear then let his hand trail down your neck to your shoulder. Your face heated up and he laughed. "Later genius."
You watched Vanitas walk away before heading back to your apartment. You got a little ways past where you saw Will before when you were stopped.
"Hi [Name]!" Erin chirped. Her tall thin figure skipped over towards you, "How are you?"
"Pretty good thanks. What about you Erin?"
"I'm doing great! I love your dress by the way!"
"Thanks, it was great seeing you and all", You tried to walk around her. You enjoyed talking to her and everything, but wherever Erin was you were sure to find Rae. That was the last thing you wanted to happen.
"Nice to see you [Name]."
You frowned as you recognized the voice behind you. Of course you'd run into the one person on this entire island you were trying to avoid. You turned around and your eyes widened. Their little clique had grown. Rae stood by Kairi and Erin, but there were three new girls you hadn't seen before. One of them was only wearing a pink bikini top with white jean shorts that stopped a little beneath her butt. She had her brown hair tied in one long braid and she was smiling almost as wide as Erin. The girl next to her was nearly the exact opposite. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, and boots. Her hair was done in a two high buns and she had almost no emotion shown on her face.
The last girl was smiling, but it was a cold one. It was actually more of a mean smirk. Her hair was in a bun with two side bangs framing her face. She was wearing a red sleeveless shirt with black shorts and flats.
"Oh", You said flatly, "Hi Rae. Hi Kairi. Hi...others."
"My name is Ty Lee!" The girl in the bikini smiled and waved her hand happily at you. "Oh and this is Mai and-"
"I'm Azula. I think you met my brother Zuko yesterday." She put her hands behind her back and that worried you. You distinctly remembered Toph mentioning something about Zuko's 'crazy' sister.
"Oh yeah...right I did...umm I gotta go." You tried to pass again but Rae slid into your path.
"Don't you wanna go shopping with us? We're heading to the mall."
"No thanks, I'm kinda tired." You faked a yawn and tried to get past her again. Kairi roughly grabbed your arm and pulled you back. You yanked your arm from her grip easily.
"Please don't do that ever again." You frowned.
"Or what? Gonna get one of your boyfriends to save you?" Kairi sneered.
"Is there a specific reason why you hate me?" You questioned. You turned your gaze to Rae. She glared at you in return.
"Ladies ladies please calm yourselves."
You turned your head to see Sokka walking towards the group. He set his arm on Rae's shoulder and gave her a grin, "If you'd do me the favor of letting me leave with my good friend [Name] here I'll owe you forever."
"No."
"Please?"
"Get lost Sokka!" Azula screamed at him. He flinched and pulled away from the group of girls. Sokka turned around to glance at you. He mouthed the word 'monsters'. You stifled an upcoming giggle.
"Well anyways...PLAN B AANG!" Sokka yelled. He reached over and scooped you up in his arms and began to run away. A ball of fire whizzed by Sokka's head past you. You glanced back to see that Aang had trapped them in a giant circle of air. He stopped moving his arms then took off running behind you. He must have been using air to run faster or something because a second or two later he was ahead of you and Sokka. You faced forward and began to laugh. Once the three of you made it to the same street your apartment was on Sokka set you down.
"Thanks so much you guys. I owe you big time!" You laughed.
"No problem [Name]! We know what a pain Azula can be. She killed me once!" Aang grinned. You squinted in confusion.
"Did you just say she killed you?"
"Yeah struck him with lightning. Katara used that water trick thing she did with Sora though and brought him back to life." Sokka shrugged like it was no big deal.
Up ahead Zuko and Toph started walking towards the three of you.
"We see you saved her." Zuko said.
"I don't see anything." Toph replied. Zuko smiled sheepishly and you laughed.
"Hi Toph, Hey Zuko. How are you guys?"
"Not bad thanks." Toph answered your question. "I managed to get out of shopping with Katara. Your roommate Yuffie went in my place."
"Sounds like Yuffie." You shrugged.
"You look nice today [Name]." Zuko spoke up. You gave him a thank you smile while Aang and Sokka stared at him in confusion. As if this wasn't normal for him.
"I think you look nice too [Name]." Toph smiled.
"Oh thanks, but… wait you can't-"
"Ignore her." Sokka sighed, "She does that a lot. Sarcasm is her second nature."
"You're one to talk." Toph fired back.
At this point they had walked you all the way back to your apartment. You stopped and smiled at them.
"Thanks for everything guys. I seriously owe you."
"I think if you kissed me it'd make us even." Sokka nudged you with his elbow.
"What?!" Zuko and Aang yelled.
"Quit yelling!" Toph yelled and covered her ears.
"Sorry kid, not happening on my watch." Ven walked up behind you and leaned across your shoulders so his head was by yours.
"I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." Sokka pointed at Ven.
"...shut up." He replied. "Thanks for walking the princess home!"
"Bye [Name]!" Aang waved. Zuko, Toph, and Sokka all said their goodbyes before walking down the street.
You shrugged your shoulders and successfully knocked Ven off. He stood up straight and readjusted his sunglasses.
"Rude much?" He questioned.
"Why do you always wear those sunglasses?"
"Because I like them. Duh."
You rolled your eyes and walked up the stairs. Ven followed you. As you reached the top door into the hallway someone came out as you tried to walk in. Jet stood in front of you and Ven. He smirked when he saw you.
"[Name], I was just looking for you."
"Really?" You smiled.
"Creeper." Ven coughed. You elbowed him in the stomach making him double over.
"Yeah I had to drop off some of Korra's stuff and I was hoping to see you. I brought this for you." He pulled out [Your FAV Flower].
"Wow, thanks Jet it's beautiful." You took it and smiled.
"Beautiful flower for a beautiful girl." He replied smoothly.
"These are my favorite too! How did you know?"
"Yuffie told me."
You glanced back at Ven, "How did Yuffie know?"
Ven just shrugged his shoulders, "Beats me. How does she know half the stuff she knows?"
You turned back around, "Thanks a lot Jet."
"No problem", He walked by you and headed down the stairs. Jet winked at you, "See you later."
Ven rolled his eyes and pushed you inside the hallway, "And another one falls head over heels. I need to make a list."
"Shut up."
You knocked on your apartment door making Ven grin, "Forget your key?"
"I said shut up."
Namine opened the door and saw the flowers in your hand, "Oh I see you found Jet."
"Yeah I did! Aren't they gorgeous?"
Ven and you walked in and shut the door behind you. Namine took the flowers and offered to put them in a vase for you. Ven plopped down on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table.
"Don't you have somewhere else to be?"
"Cloud's working, Roxas is skating, and I'm bored so nope."
You sat beside him, "Do you plan on doing any sports?"
"Baseball. What about you? You were pretty good at volleyball, not so bad at soccer either."
"I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Who else plays sports?"
"Umm Axel, Reno, and I play baseball. Zack, Angeal, and Terra do football. Sora, Riku, and Roxas do soccer. I don’t know about Noctis's gang or the newer kids." Ven shrugged.
You leaned your head against Ven's shoulder and watched TV with him. You weren't entirely sure what was playing, but you knew you were comfortable. Namine was sitting at the kitchen table sketching. A moment later Ven's phone rang and he answered it after glancing at the screen.
"Oh hey Xion." He said, "Yeah nothing planned so far."
He listened for a few more moments, "Yeah I'll let you know later. Bye."
"Who was that?"
"Xion. You haven't met her yet, but she's pretty cool. You'll like her." Ven said.
You figured you would. There was only one group of people on the island you weren't exactly fond of.

COMMENT RESULTS::

"I'm very excited for the school year!"-Namine

"Alright, I'm starting a betting game! Who will end up with [Name] in the end? So far I got 30 Lamnas on Leon." -Ventus
        "Shut up Ven!" -[Name]
                "I got 50 Lamnas on Axel." -Axel
                           "Risky better aren't you bro?" -Reno

"You make me worry sometimes [Name]." -Yuffie

"It isn't that the dress was significantly more beautiful than any other, it's just the girl who was wearing it was." -Noctis

"Lunch was great! Lightning was nice to me...for once." -Maqui

"Don't know who beat the crap outta Will, but if I had known he was gonna get his butt kicked like that I would've saved the other guy the trouble and done it myself. " -Vanitas

"I'm glad [Name] came to lunch. It made it worthwhile." -Yuj

"I could get used to days like today." -Noel

"She's not so bad I guess." -Lightning

"I knew we'd be great friends!" -Serah

"Gosh I'm glad Sokka and I got there in time. Who knows what Azula would've done to her?" -Aang

"Saved a damsel in distress. Got no kiss. I feel ripped off." -Sokka

"Why do I have to have such a crazy sister?" -Zuko

"Glad you liked the flower babe." -Jet

"This isn't over." -Rae

"Sorry you couldn't go shopping with us, maybe next time [Name]. Good news is I found a new BFF!" -Erin

"Of course it's two GUYS that come and save her." -Kairi

"This will be a lot fun." -Azula

"I'm having so much fun here! Love ya Erin!" -Ty Lee
              "Aww love ya too bestie!" -Erin

"How boring." -Mai

_________________________________________

So, I need you guys to let me know what sport you wanna do. The choices are:

Volleyball, Softball, or Nothing.

It's up to y'all really. Just let me know in the comments below and majority will win as per usual! Thanks for reading!