Nova Vita Academy ::15:: [VEN]

This is the Ven INDIVIDUAL result.

You know the drill ;D

________________________________

You woke up the next morning with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you? It was Sunday, you made both teams you tried out for, and everything was going great. After lying in a bed lazily for the next few minutes you got up and noticed Namine wasn't in the room. With a casual shrug you headed out towards the kitchen looking for your roommates. All you found instead were three notes taped to the fridge. On them were a brief explanation on where they were.

Had to go run errands. We totally ditched you. Go hang out with Zack so I can earn some Lamnas!!

-Yuffie

No! Go with Mako!

-Korra

Roxas is free :)

-Namine

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to take a shower. After cleaning up you began to search for an outfit. You weren't quite sure what to wear since you didn't know what you'd be doing today yet. Of course it'd be nice if you could get a job to earn money so you could buy new clothes. A frown formed on your face as you thought back to the look that Jane bot gave you. It was the stuff of nightmares.

Finally, you decided on a pretty sundress from your closet. You put your hair up so it was out of your face as well. Then after eating a quick breakfast you grabbed your purse, filled with your wallet and phone, and left the building.

The sun was shining bright as usual without a single cloud in the sky. Yet it wasn't too hot. It was, well, perfect. You hummed a simple tune as you casually walked down the street towards South Beach. You figured you could spend the day relaxing on the beach.

"Hey!"

You turned around to see Ven walking towards you casually. He was wearing a khaki shorts, flip flops, a bright pink t-shirt, and his usual orange sunglasses.

"Um hi Ven." You replied. He linked his arm through yours and began to drag you to the left down a path away from the beach. "Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere." He grinned.

"This is kidnapping."

"No it's not. I just don't wanna go to this place alone and I noticed you were being a loner too so I figured we could join forces and not look like losers!" He gave you a cheeky smile. You fake sighed loudly.

"So what's up with the bright pink shirt?" You asked, "It kind of hurts to look at you."

Ven scoffed, "Roxas's idea of a funny prank. I woke up and all my shirts were gone and replaced with this one pink shirt. I thought about just going shirtless to spite him."

"That's funny." You chuckled.

"Yeah, hilarious." Ven said and you could tell by his tone he was rolling his eyes.

In the distance you saw something you hadn't seen before on the island. A concrete playground made specifically for skaters. It was fairly large with bowls, ramps, and rails to skate on. In the center of it all were three large concrete platforms. They all had tables and benches on them where groups of people sat around talking. The third platform was different than the other two in the fact that a large red canopy shielded the third platform from the sun.

"Wow." You admired.

"Yeah Roxas comes here all the time to skate." Ven replied. The two of you walked towards the entrance. A sign hung above the gate. It said 'D.I. Skate Park' in big black letters. "Watch where you walk though. I don't want you to get ran over."

Ven was right about watching where you walk. All around you skaters were zooming by doing tricks. You followed Ven to the third platform where he sat down at an empty table in a crowd of already occupied tables.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked as you took a seat.

"You could just say 'Thanks Saint Ven for bringing somewhere new. You're totally the greatest guy on the island'." Ven smirked and took his glasses off. He set them on the table in front of him.

"How about...no." You replied with a coy smile of your own.

Ven clasped his hands in front of him and grinned at you. You shifted in your seat nervously under his gaze.

"So I was wondering something." Ven said as he began to lean forward some. He motioned for you to come closer as well. You did so questioningly. "Do you think that Hemi might like me?"

You leaned back quickly in surprise. Ven's face shifted to the emotion of confusion for a brief moment.

"What?" You said.

"What?" Ven repeated your question in a different tone than yours.

"Well...Hemi?" You asked, "You...you like Hemi?"

Ven shrugged, "Yeah I guess."

You had a gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach. It was a feeling you recognized quite well. You felt it often whenever you saw a kid spending time with their parents. The feeling of jealousy. The only thing that stumped you was why. Was it possible that you liked him?

You shoved that thought from your head. It would be stupid to like him. He was the closest thing you had to a best friend here. He obviously didn't like you like that. I mean he bet money that you'd end up with Leon in the end. You sighed inwardly. As cliché as that sounded it was true. Your life was slowly becoming one of those chick flick movies. Filled with drama, crazy roommates, and jealousy. You wouldn't let it get that far though. If Ven liked Hemi than you'd help him in any way possible. It'd be awful if you ruined your friendship because you thought you might like him.

"So?" Ven's voice brought you back from your thoughts. You have him a tight smile.

"She'd be insane not to like you Ven. As you said yourself, you're the greatest guy on the island." You chuckled. Ven beamed at your words and nodded.

"You're totally right. Why did I even doubt myself? Look at me!"

You rolled your eyes at his antics. Ven reached across the table and set his hand on yours unconsciously. "Thanks though [Name]. Really."

You have him a tight nod of your head. You swiftly moved the conversation to another topic. Ven and you ended up talking for around an hour before he quickly rose after checking his phone.

"Hemi just texted me." He grinned, "She wants to get lunch! Man am I a babe magnet or what?"

You rolled your eyes but was happy that he was so happy. Ven slipped his glasses on and leaned over to put his hands on both side of your face. He scrunched up your face and moved it from side to side.

"Thanks so much [Name]." Ven let go of your blushing cheeks, "Later!"

He ran off leaving you sitting at the table with a forced half smile on your face. You sighed loudly and rose from your seat. You started towards your apartment with the intentions to change into sweats and lounge about watching movies and stuffing your face. A true lazy day. After all, your encounter with Ven had left you a bit confused.