Nova Vita Academy ::10::

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Destroy. Laptop.

Well guys my laptop is on the fritz again so that means the formatting on this chapter is probably going to look awful :l I hope you guys enjoy it anyways. Ask any questions you may have in the comments!

Oh and check out the person I dedicated this story to. Just click the icon up top with her username on it. She has a pretty awesome story so far. I can tell it's gonna be good (:

COMMENT & VOTE & CLICK THAT ICON THING & SMILE

____________________________________

Auron had dismissed you from third block when the bell rang. By then everyone had already changed into their school uniforms. You ended up walking to lunch a bit later than your friends because you left your bag in the locker room.
"I'll meet you guys there." You called out as you ran back to the locker room to grab your bag. As you stepped into the room you noticed Hemi sitting on the bench with a brown bag in her hands. "Hemi?"
She smiled brightly at you, "Oh hi [Name]! Did you forget something?"
"Yeah", You slowly walked to your locker and took out your yellow bookbag, "My bag. What are you doing in here? It's lunchtime."
"I know. I'm about to eat." She lifted the brown bag as if it wasn't noticeable.
"You're gonna eat here? Alone?"
Hemi nodded her head and shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah. It's not a big deal."
"What about your friends?"
"I don't really have any friends [Name]." Hemi said with a small smile, "I grew up on the island with my dad and all the robots."
The thought of growing up on an island with no friends upset you, but the thought of growing up in an island with a bunch of Jane bots was absolutely repulsive. You walked over to her and helped her stand up off the bench.
"Well you're my friend now, and you're gonna eat lunch with me and my other friends." You grinned. Your smile only grew bigger when you watched her face light up.
"Really?" Hemi asked as she began to follow you out with her lunch, "Do you think they'll like me?"
"Of course. Why wouldn't they?"
When you exited the locker room you noticed a blonde male leaning casually against the wall waiting. Ven glanced at you when he heard the door open.
"Finally. Took you long enough", He sighed. His eyes caught sight of Hemi and he smirked, "Who's your friend?"
"Ven this is Hemi. Hemi this is Ven." You introduced and walked between them. The three of you headed toward the gym exit.
"It's very nice to meet you Hemi." Ven winked at her. Hemi blushed and giggled.
"I could say the same." She replied. As you stood in between them you began to feel more and more awkward. You coughed and entered the hallway.
"So where's the lunchroom?"
"Oh I know." Hemi took the lead, "Follow me."
Hemi lead you down hallways toward the back of the school on the first floor. She pushed open a pair of white double doors and held it open for you and Ven.
The lunch room was large, and the ceiling was high. The walls were all white with a red and black tiled floor. Tables were scattered across the area and in the far right corner of the room you saw where all the food could be picked up. There were three different stations with a variety of foods available.
The entire back wall was basically all windows and even more windows scattered across the ceiling letting in tons of light. The lunchroom was crowded and you couldn't spot anyone that you knew.
"Roxas says they're at a back table in the corner. I'll take Hemi there and get her introduced while you get your food." Ven gave you a cheeky grin.
"Well aren't you just a gentleman." You replied sarcastically. Hemi looked pleased though. She gave you a smile before they both disappeared into the crowd. You headed for the lunch lines and began to look for something to eat.
You eventually settled with a simple sandwich and soda. The line you jumped in to pay moved quickly and you finally got to the register where a Jane bot stood smiling.
"Thank you [Name] [Surname]. Enjoy!" She chirped and motioned for you to move along. You assumed she scanned your bracelet and charged your Lamnas card. You didn't hesitate when she said move. You began to search for your friends when someone stopped you.
"Hi [Name]." Kairi slid into your path. You let out a loud sigh. Moments later Rae walked up on stood on her left while Azula stood on her right. You resisted the urge to audibly curse your bad luck.
"Hey guys I'm just gonna go..." You tried to walk by them but they moved into your path, "Or not."
"Or not is right." Rae said smugly.
"Seriously, is there a specific reason why you guys hate me?" You asked rather loudly, "I mean I never did anything to you!"
"You were born." Kairi scoffed.
You rolled your eyes, "Oh right. Well I apologize, now please move."
"Gonna go run to all your boyfriends?" Azula asked rudely.
"All my boyfriends?" Your tone held the confusion you felt. "Is this because some of the guys have been flirting with me?"
"Some? Try all." Rae crossed her arms.
You laughed, "This is ridiculous. Get out my way."
You attempted to get by them again when Azula forcefully shoved you back. The soda and sandwich box fell out of your hand and into the ground. You could see the sandwich fall apart through the clear container and you knew opening the soda now would lead to disaster.
"Don't touch me again." You said to Azula levelly. Never had you been a fan of people grabbing and/or shoving you.
"What are you going to do about it?" Rae asked and shoved you herself. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.
"Don't touch me again, please." You said after a moment. Kairi stepped forward and reached to shove you when a hand grabbed hers.
"I believe this young lady asked you nicely not to do that."
You glanced beside you to see a tall man with neatly combed blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. He was wearing a plaid shirt with a brown leather jacket over it with khaki pants. You recognized him as Captain America from Earth. Your eyes nearly bulged out. Rae looked just as star struck.
"S-Sorry." Kairi stuttered. He released her hand and she slipped away with Azula beside her. An angry look worn on Azula's face. Rae gave him a fake smile before turning on her heel and leaving.
"Thanks for that. I couldve handled it, but the backup was nice." You gave him a smile. He reached over and picked up your sandwich and soda.
"Of course." He nodded, "These are pretty much ruined though. Here, follow me."
You casually walked beside him with a wide smile on your face. It wasn't everyday you held a conversation with a real life hero. Then again considering the teachers you had it would become an everyday thing. He handed your sandwich and soda to a Jane bot.
"I'm Captain Steve Rogers by the way." He offered you his hand to shake.
"Nice to meet you. I'm [Name]." You replied and took his hand, "I gotta say it's a real honor to meet you sir."
He chuckled, "You're from Earth then?"
"Yes sir." You nodded. He grabbed an identical sandwich and the same soda. He walked to a cash register it was then you noticed he wore a bracelet as well. Did all the teachers have these too?
"Thank you Captain Rogers. Enjoy!" The Jane bot said he nodded his head and turned to give you the food.
"You didn't have to do that." You said in awe. He chuckled and shrugged.
"Any gentleman would've. Enjoy your meal ma'm." He said before walking off. You resisted the urge to squeal out loud.
Finding your friends didn't take as long this time. Ven, Hemi, Roxas, Sora, Xion, Aang, Katara, and Riku sat at a back table in the corner. You grabbed a seat between Roxas and Hemi.
"What took you so long?" Ven asked.
"Kairi, Rae, and Azula were messing with me."
"Azula is...well..." Katara tried to think of a word.
"Evil? A monster? Psychotic? A murderer? Crazy?" Aang offered her some words.
"All of the above." Katara nodded.
"Kairi is just desperate. She follows whoever she has to if it means staying at the top." Sora frowned, "I used to be good friends with her."
"Who's Rae?" Riku asked.
"A girl from Earth. She hates me, but I don't know why."
"Well are you ok?" Roxas asked with a concerned look on his face. His ocean blue eyes were soft and brought a smile to your lips. You made the mental note that his eyes were different from Ven's cold, greyish blue eyes. It'd make it easy to tell them apart. Aside from their polar opposite personalities that is.
"I'm fine. Captain America saved me." You grinned. Nobody at the table understood except Hemi.
"You met Captain America?!" She gushed.
"Yeah he bought me lunch." You replied, "How do you know who he is?"
Hemi's eyes flashed with a different emotion, but she kept her smile on her face, "I've heard of him before. My dad would tell me stories of the different worlds and stuff."
"Right." You mumbled though you didn't entirely believe her. You began to eat your lunch and listened to the others conversation. The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and the beginning of fourth block.
"What class do you guys have?" Xion asked the table as everyone stood up.
"I have art." You spoke up.
"Oh me too!" Sora cheered.
"I do too." Ven shrugged and tossed Hemi's garbage in the trash for her. He grabbed your stuff next.
"We have history together." Aang motioned toward Katara and himself.
"Yeah I don't have either. I'll see you guys later." Roxas waved and glanced at you last. Riku said his goodbyes and followed Roxas out.
"I have choir." Hemi shrugged, "Bye guys!"
She skipped away leaving Ven, you, Sora, Xion, Katara, and Aang at the table. You noticed Aang and Katara's hands were intertwined.
"You guys are dating?" You asked. They both blushed lightly.
"Yeah we've been dating for a while now." Aang scratched the back of his head.
"We should get going. See you guys later." Katara waved. The two of them left.
"I have art too so let's go." Xion said. The four of you left the lunchroom and began to search for the art classroom. Xion mentioned something about hearing it was on the second floor so the four of you walked upstairs. You noticed Mr. Winchester standing outside his door leaning against the door frame. A strange feeling bubbled up inside of you and a smile graced your face.
"I'll ask." You said and before waiting for a reply you walked up to him, "Hi Mr. Winchester."
He gave you a brilliant smile, "Oh hi [Name]. Technically your not in my class right now, so just call me Sam."
"Ok Sam." You could feel yourself smiling like an idiot.
"Is there something I can help you with or did you just want to grace me with your presence?" He joked.
"We were wondering where the art room was?" You motioned to your friends who were standing a few feet back. He nodded and pointed down the hallway.
"It's at the end of the hall to the left. Good luck in that class. I heard you'll need it." He winked and you blushed.
"Thanks Mr. Win-" He gave you a look and you corrected yourself, "Sam. Thanks."
"No problem." He replied. You turned around and headed back to your friends.
"Are you done playing googly eyes with our English teacher or should we give you a few more minutes?" Ven asked mockingly.
"Shut up. The art room is right down the hall." You said and led the way there. The door was open and the four of you walked in. You already knew a majority of the people in this class. Demyx, Axel, Zack, Yuffie, and Namine were sitting at a large table connected to another empty table. Across the room you noticed Rae and Kairi sitting at a table with a group of girls you had never seen before. The four of you took seats at the empty table by your friends.
"[Name]! Sit here!" Yuffie jumped out of her seat and threw you in it. It was facing the front teacher's desk, but it was also right beside Zack. Demyx was on your left and Namine was across from you while Axel was at the head of the table. Yuffie took the seat you were going to sit at beside Ven and across from Sora.
"Hey [Name]." Zack greeted with a small smirk.
"Why did you want me to sit here?" You asked Yuffie then shook your head at Zack, "Not that I don't want too! I'm just curious."
"Yuffie wants to win the bet. She had all her Lamnas on Zack." Demyx explained.
"That bet thing is just Ven's poor attempt at a joke." You rolled your eyes and ignored your pink cheeks.
"I resent that." Ven pointed at you.
"I put my Lamnas on Cloud." Namine spoke up and you blushed again. Everyone around you laughed because no one expected quiet Namine to jump in on the betting. You glanced over at Axel because he wasn't the type to stay quiet during a conversation when you saw him smirking across the room at someone. Your stomach did a flip when you saw that someone was Rae.
Nobody realized the teacher had walked in until the door slammed shut. You jumped in your seat and turned your gaze to focus on the man walking to his desk. He plopped in the seat and threw his feet onto the desk.
His dark hair was a bit unkempt in a good looking way. He had a goatee and dark brown eyes that glanced around the room. You noticed the faint glow on his chest under his shirt and you knew immediately who it was.
Tony Stark was your art teacher.
Never in a million years would you ever except that to happen. You never would've guessed that you would have a chance to meet the rich playboy superhero genius, and yet here he was teaching your art class. You didn't even know he had an interest in art.
"I", He spoke loudly as everyone's eyes were on him, "hate art. It's as simple as that. I hate art."
He removed his feet and clasped his hands on the desk casually. He glanced across the room again.
"I didn't mind art until I was told I'd be teaching the subject. Now I pretty much hate it which means I'll probably end up hating some of you. Sorry." He shrugged. His gaze caught yours and he continued to move it across the room, "My name is Tony Stark and who are you? Back there in the corner sitting next to the girl with 10 pounds of makeup on her face?"
Rae smirked when she realized he was talking to her, "Me?"
"Yeah you." He replied.
"My name is Rae." She gave him one of the deceiving grins she was so good at.
"Yeah well I would appreciate it if you quit making those attempt at sexy faces at me. First off your like what 12? I'm 29. Second off you look more constipated than sexy." He said curtly. Rae's mouth fell open and you snickered. Yuffie and Xion along with a few guys like Ven and Sora burst into laughter. Demyx, Axel, and Zack tried to contain their laughter like you and Namine, but like you and Namine they were failing.
"Anyways I'm calling roll." He grabbed a book off the desk and began to read through the names when he finished he tossed it aside and shrugged, "I guess you guys can go crazy or whatever. No one actually teaches anything on the first day. Heck I don't plan to teach at all."
"How will our grades be recorded then?" Kairi asked.
"Since when does she care about the grades?" Xion scoffed.
"Oh easy, that'll be based off how much you annoy me." Tony nodded, "If youre annoying you fail, if youre not annoying you pass."
"That doesn't seem fair I mean that's just like based off your own opinion. For the grades to be fair you have to give us assignments and grade us accordingly so." A different girl said from beside Kairi. Tony leaned on his elbow and massaged his temple.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Danielle." She replied with a scoff, "If you actually paid attention during roll you'd know that."
"Yeah well your failing this class so far Danielle." He shrugged. Her mouth fell open and you watched Ven begin to snicker again. Tony glanced around the class. "Now who here is from Earth?"
You and Rae were the only ones to raise your hands. He looked at Rae then at you, "Oh so it's just little miss constipated and Blushy McBlush-a-lot."
Rae's mouth fell open again in disagreement and you felt your cheeks tint pink again.
"I don't blush that much." You muttered.
Tony laughed, "You kidding? I think I saw you blush at least three times since I walked in. Also youre blushing now. Anyways you guys recognize me right?"
"Of course." You shrugged, "You're Tony Stark the billionaire playboy also known as-"
"Iron Man. Duh." Rae cut you off and sent you a glare. You looked away from her in an annoyed manner. Tony noticed this and nodded his head.
"If I let you two fight this out will it be a good dirty cat fight or will it be boring?" He pointed at both of you, "Because if it's boring I'm no gonna let you fight."
"I say we let them fight!" Axel yelled with a cheer. Rae stood up and walked toward the center of the room. You glanced at Tony who gave you a mockingly sweet smile and motioned toward the front. You stood up and your friends cheered. Yuffie was the loudest.
"Listen Rae we don't have to fig-" You began to say when she tried to kick you in the nose. You had jumped away in time, but now you were fairly upset. It didn't make sense for her to hate you so much. You lunged forward at her and began to throw punches. She actually blocked really well for a snobby, rude girl. She counterattacked, but you blocked it and managed to get a punch on her gut. You heard someone say 'Oooh!' in a dramatic manner and you were pretty sure it was actually Tony that did so.
"Don't mess with my man." Rae growled and clawed your arm. It didn't bleed but scratched the top skin. Almost immediately the mark disappeared though.
"Who's your man?!" You cried and attempted to kick her in the gut as well. Rae rolled backwards back onto her feet successfully dodging your kick.
The door opened suddenly as Rae ran forward and grabbed your shirt collar. The two of you froze like that while Tony remained frozen cheering. In the doorway stood Agent Barton and Thor.
"What is occuring here?" Thor asked as he walked toward you. Rae shoved you away and you stumbled backwards.
"He told us to!" She pointed at Tony.
He scoffed, "I object. I told them not too."
"Is that why you were cheering?" Agent Barton smirked.
"I told them putting him in charge of a class was a bad idea." Thor shook his head, "We should have made him work alongside the lunch ladies."
"Yeah", Tony nodded sarcastically, "Trust me around your food. That's a brillant plan."
"A janitor perhaps then?" Thor shot back. Agent Barton turned to face the class as you and Rae took your seats.
"Did he read the announcements to you?"
"Of course I did!" Tony yelled as the Danielle girl shouted no. Tony glared at her and while she rolled her eyes.
"Read them the announcements Stark." Agent Barton picked up a paper off Tony's desk and handed it to them, "And don't cause any more trouble."
"Me? Trouble?" Tony snatched the paper away from him. Agent Barton and Thor left the room and shut the door behind them.
"I seriously think they just came in here to check on me." Tony scoffed and glanced at the paper, "Let's see...ok if you want to play a sport go to the meeting after school today in the gym, tomorrow is Black Day and you have to follow the lunch schedule for that day, blah blah blah, and that's it."
Tony crumpled the paper and tossed it in the garbage. He gave Danielle an over exaggerated smile, "Are you happy now?"
"So all the Avengers are here on Decoris Island teaching?" You spoke up and asked.
He nodded, "Pretty much. We're the teachers invited from Earth."
"Well then who's protecting Earth from you know all the bad guys?" You crossed your arms.
Tony laughed, "We have the Justice League subbing for all our superhero like duties."
"Is the Green Lantern an Avenger?" Sora asked naming the only other superhero he knew about.
"No. He's a Justice Leaguer." Tony stood up and put on a pair of sunglasses, "Anyways I'm gonna bail. When the bell rings leave and if someone comes in before then just tell them I went to make copies. You, the blusher, are in charge."
Your eyes widened, "Me?"
"Why her?" Danielle and Rae yelled. Kairi scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Easy. You annoy me", He pointed at Danielle, Rae, then Kairi, "You make weird faces AND you're a tattletale, and you...I don't know, I just don't like you."
He motioned toward the other group of random kids sitting at the table beside them, "You people haven't said a word."
Tony pointed at Ven, Sora, and then Yuffie, "I don't trust you even though you have very good taste in sunglasses, you named a Justice League member that I hate so you're out, and you look way to happy to be put in charge."
Sora's mouth fell open while Ven shrugged, "I ain't even mad."
Tony looked back you, "I can point out everyone else's flaws, but you haven't completely made me hate you yet so you're in charge. Later."
He turned and walked out of the classroom. Shutting the door behind him.
"I hate that guy." Danielle scoffed.
"I like him." Xion smirked while Yuffie nodded her head in agreement. You could obviously tell this class was going to be like no other art class you had ever been in before.

When the bell rang everyone left the room. All your friends except Demyx and Namine planned on trying out for a sport so you said goodbye to the two of them and walked towards the gym with the others.
Before you entered the gym you noticed Tony leaning against the wall with Agent Romanoff. She had her arms crossed and she was glaring at him.
"You are irresponsible." She growled.
Tony laughed and shrugged, "See the funny thing is that I thought we had already established that."
The rest of their conversation was muted as you stepped into the gym with everyone else. It was crowded with about the same amount of people in your third block class.
"Please line up according to which sport you would like to play." A Jane bot informed everyone. The coaches spread out along the back yelling out their sport name. Zack gave you a smile before heading towards the football area.
"See ya babe." Axel winked before heading towards the baseball group with Ven. Sora waved and left for soccer.
"I'm playing volleyball." Xion said.
"Well I'm going for softball." Yuffie shrugged.
"Hey can you tell me the softball info later? I wanna play both but I have to pick a meeting." You shrugged.
Yuffie grinned and nodded, "Of course! Later roomy!"
Yuffie skipped away as you and Xion walked toward the volleyball group. Standing in the front calling girls over was Tifa. There were about 25 girls standing around all ready. You recognized Serah, Ty Lee, and Erin. Erin spotted you and waved. She rushed over with Ty Lee following close behind.
"[Name]! Oh my gosh! It'll be just like old times!" Erin grinned and squealed. Back on Earth the two of you had played on the same team for a year. Erin was a brilliant front row player.
"Yeah I bet. This is Xion by the way. Xion this is Erin." You introduced.
"I'm Ty Lee!" Ty Lee waved from behind Erin. Xion greeted both of them with a smile. You pushed past Erin to stand by Serah who was standing alone.
"Hi Serah." You greeted.
She gave you a warm smile, "Oh hi [Name]. It's nice to see you again."
"Ditto." You replied. Erin and Ty Lee came to stand on the other side of Serah. They introduced themselves to her. Xion stood on your other side warily. She didn't say hi to Serah and instead crossed her arms.
"Ok everyone! Listen up please!" Tifa called for attention. "My name is Tifa Lockhart and I am the head volleyball coach at Nova Vita Academy. This meeting is basically to just let you guys know when the tryout days are and some basic info.
There are only be 10 slots on the team and there are around 25 of you or so here so obviously not everyone is going to make the team. I do ask that have a good attitude whether you make it or not. The tryouts will be held tomorrow and Wednesday after school from 3:30 to 6:00. I ask that you be on time and ready to play. You will have to bring your own change of clothes and gear. Kneepads will not be given out during tryouts. That's basically it. Thanks so much for showing interest guys!"

ZOOM RESULTS::

FOOTBALL
"Alright settle down." Leon yelled through the group. There were a about a hundred guys standing in front of him. Leon sighed, "I'm Squall and I'm the high school head football coach. This is Cloud Strife, Clint Barton, and Auron McKenzie. They'll be helping me coach. We're only going to be keeping about 35-40 players on the team. The tryouts are on Thursday and Friday after school on the football field. You have to bring your own gear though because we don't have enough for all of you."
Zack was listening as he stood between Terra and Angeal. On the other of Terra was Mako and Bolin. Off to the side of their small group were Maqui and Noel talking quietly.
"So what position do you guys play?" Terra asked Mako and Bolin, "I'm a kicker, Zack's a receiver, and Angeal's a quarterback."
Bolin nodded his head with a cheesy grin, "Yeah I have no idea what position I am. I don't even know what positions you just named."
"We haven't played before, but we wanted to try something new other than Pro-Bending." Mako explained.
"I think Bolin would do well on O-line." Angeal crossed his arms.
"Annnnd that is?" Bolin asked.
"The guys that stand in front of the guy who throws the football." Angeal chuckled.
"Ohh yeah, I could do that." Bolin nodded.
"What about me?" Mako spoke up.
"I'd say safety." Zack nodded, but Angeal and Terra shrugged.
"I guess he could. He was pretty fast when we played soccer, but I think he could be a receiver too." Terra said. Zack frowned at his brother. The less competition Zack had for first string wide receiver the better.
"Terra's right. You're fast and tall so if you can catch a football you'd make a good receiver. If you can throw you could be a pretty good quarterback too." Angeal explained.
"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind." Mako nodded. Leon had still been talking up to that point, but he finished and dismissed the guys.
"Come to the mall with us." Angeal told Mako and Bolin, "We'll help you guys get the right gear."

SOFTBALL
"Greetings everybody." The Jane bot smiled eerily.
"Please do not tell me this thing is out coach." Yuffie groaned. She stood beside Aqua and Korra who were also displeased. A little bit behind them was Lightning who had her arms crossed and a level glare at the robot.
"The softball coach has yet to be determined", The Jane bot shrugged. A sigh of relief echoed through the group of about 30 girls. "The tryout for this sport will be held on Saturday 9 AM at the softball field beside the baseball field on the side of the school. It may not be on some of your maps but it is there!" She laughed as if she just told a funny joke. No one else laughed. "There will be some gear at the tryouts, but you must bring your own glove. Thank you and have a nice day."
The Jane bot walked off leaving the girls there.
"I wonder who they'll get to coach it." Korra crossed her arms, "I need to pick up a glove though."
"We can go grab one at the mall right now." Aqua suggested. "I left all my stuff on Hollow Bastion."
"I brought my stuff with me", Yuffie shrugged, "But I still want to go shopping! Let's grab [Name] and Xion and go!"

SOCCER
Tony Stark pushed his way through the crowd of boys to stand at the front. He clapped his hands and smiled, "Hey!"
Sora's face drained of color. What is this guy coached the soccer team the same way he taught art? It would be a total disaster. "You're not the soccer coach are you?!"
Tony frowned and pointed at him, "I don't like your tone."
Riku elbowed Sora and looked at him with confusion. It wasn't like Sora to be rude. Purposely that is. Aang, Zuko, Sokka, and Roxas stood with Sora and Riku near the front. Off to the side talking to a few kids from Passim was Yuj.
"Anyways as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted, I am not the soccer coach. I was just forced to stand here and tell you about the tryout days and stuff because they don't have a coach yet." Tony shrugged, "Tryouts are tomorrow and Wednesday after school on the soccer field. There's only like 20 slots so if you don't make it, don't cry like a baby. Bring your own gear. Dismissed."
"Do you know that guy?" Sokka asked from beside Zuko as Tony walked away.
"He's my art teacher...sort of." Sora scratched the back of his head.
"What do you mean sort of?" Aang said.
"Well he's supposed to be my teacher, but he doesn't really teach." Sora tried to explain. Riku shook his head.
"Anyways, we should run by the mall and pick up some new gear." Riku smirked, "Im sure you must have left something on Hollow Bastion by accident."
"No!" Sora yelled then paused. He sighed and hung his head, "My cleats..."

BASEBALL
Axel and Ven walked toward the front of the group to stand by Reno who was talking to Jet.
"Hey guys, Jet's going to play." Reno greeted.
"Sweet." Ven nodded, "What position do you play?"
"Don't really know." Jet shrugged, "I've never played before."
"Hey all y'all quiet down now." Cid yelled. "My name is Cid Highwind and I'm the head coach of the baseball team. This here is Steve Rogers. He'll be helping me out."
Steve Rogers gave a small wave at the crowd of about 30 to 40 guys.
"Tryouts will be Friday and Saturday from 3:30 to 6:00. Don't be late and bring your own dang gear. Now get outta here:"
The crowd began to disperse.
"I don't know about you guys but I'm in the mood to make Cloud but me new gear." Ven rubbed his hands together.
"I could go for a new glove yo." Reno agreed.
"Yeah well I need to get my first glove." Jet chuckled.
"Well then, let's hit the mall." Axel shrugged and began to walk off with the three of them following behind him.