Nova Vita Academy ::13::

So here's this part! This one is a bit short I know but that's becasue it's just a filler. The next chapter will be the tryouts for the other sports and it'll be broken up in specific parts.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The character Eric Bradshaw (your hunky english teacher) has been changed. I replaced him with a different character from the show Supernatural. You dont have to watch the show to get anything but just know that he is now playing the role of you English teacher. There's a picture of him on the side there. I changed the past chapters he was in too so you might wanna read those. Heck it's been so long since I updated you might wanna read them anyways...

COMMENT & VOTE & READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER

______________________________________________

"Bye Vanny!" Sokka yelled as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. Vanitas forcibly shut his locker door as you giggled and held your science book to your chest, "Don't mind me as I walk young, beautiful [Name] to OUR science class!"

"I'll kill you." Vanitas replied with a solemn face. Sokka gulped and grinned sheepishly.

You laughed and gave Vanitas a wave, "Later Van."

Vanitas gave you a curt head nod before heading down the hallway. You walked beside Sokka to first block science with Dr. Banner. It was the third day of school and the day you'd actually start doing things in class. It was also last day of volleyball tryouts and you were pumped for that.

"It's a lot of fun messing with that guy." Sokka said as the two of you stepped into the class. Sokka sat down in the same seat he had last time with Yuffie and Bolin.

"Good morning [Name]!" Bolin chirped loudly, "You look extremely pretty today!"

You blushed and gave him a smile, "Thanks Bolin."

"Hey! What about me?" Yuffie framed her face with her hands and blinked over-exaggeratedly.

"Quite gorgeous as well!" Bolin gave her a big grin. Yuffie waved him off with a smile. You shook your head chuckling and went to sit by Riku, Sora, and Korra.

"Morning." You said mainly to Sora and Riku considering you had walked to school with Korra after all.

"Morning [Name]!" Sora grinned, "How are volleyball tryouts going?"

"They're going really good." You nodded, "How about soccer tryouts?"

"Pretty good. Coach Winchester seems to know what he's doing." Riku shrugged.

"Oh, he's my English teacher!" You noted. Korra winked at you jokingly.

"Your hunky English teacher." She sang. You blushed and rolled your eyes. Sora nodded his head.

"I heard he was a dreamboat." Sora commented nonchalantly. You and Korra laughed as Riku shook his head with a sigh. It reminded you of Sokka at lunch yesterday.

"Don't say it like that Sora." Riku said.

"What? What'd I do?" Sora held up his hands in confusion. You heard your phone beep and pulled it out of your bag. Before you checked why it made a sound you immediately switched it to silence so that wouldn't happen again. The noise was indicating you had a text from Ven.

Do you know what class Hemi has first block today?

Ventus Strife

8:10 AM

You paused to think, but that wasn't something she had told you. You quickly replied that you didn't and it was only moments later when Ven replied back.