Nova Vita Academy ::15:: [HOPE]

This is Hope's INDIVIDUAL result.

_______________________________

You woke up the next morning with a smile on your face. Why wouldn't you? It was Sunday, you made both teams you tried out for, and everything was going great. After lying in a bed lazily for the next few minutes you got up and noticed Namine wasn't in the room. With a casual shrug you headed out towards the kitchen looking for your roommates. All you found instead were three notes taped to the fridge. On them were brief explanations on where they were.

Had to go run errands. We totally ditched you. Go hang out with Zack so I can earn some Lamnas!!
-Yuffie

No! Go with Mako!
-Korra

Roxas is free :)
-Namine

You rolled your eyes with a smile and went to take a shower. After cleaning up you began to search for an outfit. You weren't quite sure what to wear since you didn't know what you'd be doing today yet. Of course it'd be nice if you could get a job to earn money so you could buy new clothes. A frown formed on your face as you thought back to the look that Jane bot gave you. It was the stuff of nightmares.
Finally, you decided on a pretty sundress from your closet. You put your hair up so it was out of your face as well. Then after eating a quick breakfast you grabbed your purse, filled with your wallet and phone, and left the building.
The sun was shining bright as usual without a single cloud in the sky. Yet it wasn't too hot. It was, well, perfect. You hummed a simple tune as you casually walked down the street towards Seashell Boardwalk. Once on it you realized how crowded this area was. It seemed like everyone was there today soaking up the sun. You made your way through the crowd just looking for something to do. Your eyes caught sight of a familiar male working at a small ice cream shop. You smiled and made your way over. As crowded as it was, there was no line and Hope was leaning against the counter with a bored expression on his face. You giggled at his uniform. A bright pastel pink shirt, khaki pants, brown dress shoes, and a little paper hat.
"Hiya Hope." You chirped. Hope glanced up and when he saw you he startled and stood up quickly.
"[N-Name]??" Hope straightened his shirt, "I umm hi [Name]. What's up?"
"Nothing really." You shrugged, "I was just walking around when I spotted you. Thought I'd come say hi."
Hope smiled, "I'm glad you did. I-I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?"
You watched Hope fidget in place. You thought it was cute how flustered he'd get around you, but honestly you felt like it should be the other way around. Hope was so cute and sweet. Not to mention just looking at him made your belly flip. You had never felt so nervous around a guy. You were just glad it didn't show.
"I've been good." You nodded, "What about you?"
"Oh same old same old I guess." He chuckled, "I've been working a lot lately so I haven't had much free time."
"Oh really? Why?"
Hope paused before shrugging, "So I can make rent. When I got here the uh stuff I had didn't transfer over to Lamnas well so I need to work to um get more..."
"Oh I'm sorry Hope." You frowned. He shook his head and shrugged.
"Nah it's ok. I don't mind working. Speaking of, do you want something?" He motioned toward the ice cream tubs.
"Oh um sure." You smiled.
"Which flavor?" He asked with a warm smile. You glanced at all of the flavors before picking your favorite. Hope scooped it into a cone and handed it to you. You reached for your card when he stopped you.
"I got it." He replied. You frowned and shook your head.
"No way! I can pay don't worry!"
"Seriously [Name]." Hope slid his card, "It's already paid for."
You gave him a soft smile, "Well then I owe you lunch sometime, deal?"
Hope's cheeks tinted pink and he nodded, "T-That sounds great. I-I'd like that."
You nodded, "Alright, it's a date."
Hope beamed, "Yeah."
A group of kids came up behind you to order you gave Hope a small wave before turning around and leaving with your ice cream. A feeling of happiness washed over you.
Sunday wasn't near over, but you had a feeling that whatever you ended up doing the rest of the afternoon wouldn't compare with to your morning with Hope.