Nova Vita Academy ::6::

BEFORE YOU ENJOY THIS LOVELY LONG CHAPTER READ THIS LITTLE THING BELOW:

Avatar Issues:

For those of you who are familiar with the Avatar series (both of them) you realize some of the problems Ive run into trying to put both the Korra series and Last Airbender series in the same story. One problem being that technically Korra and Aang can't ever actually be alive at the same time because they're both the Avatars. Also becasue of the time difference between both series it was hard making them all be alive at the same time ._.

I did find a solution though and I believe it's fairly genius :D So as you read you may notice that Ive switched a few things around age and bloodline wise but I still kept the same personalities and story plots as their history.

You know just never mind, read the story and you'll see what I mean. I suck at explaining things :l

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN & DON'T HATE ME FOR CHANGING A FEW THINGS

_____________________________________________

You woke up but kept your eyes closed peacefully. After dinner you came home and immediately went to bed. You had been exhausted after swimming nearly all day yesterday which was totally understandable. You heard your bedroom door open and someone walk inside.

"Morning." You said aloud with your eyes still closed. If you had to guess you would guess that it was Namine who just walked in. As loud as Yuffie was you noticed that you can't really hear her footsteps. That's how light on her feet she was.

"Umm good morning?" An unfamiliar voice replied. Your eyes flew open and you sat up in bed. Standing in front of Namine's bed was a girl you had never met before.

She had dark tanned skin and light blue eyes. Her brown hair was pulled up in a unique way. She had two low piggy tails and one high ponytail. It looked surprisingly good on her. She was wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt with shorts and gray boots. On her right upper arm she had a band wrapped around her bicep. It was white with blue triangles.

"Do I know you?" You questioned skeptically. Around her wrist was the same armband everyone else on the island had to wear. Your phone which was sitting on your bed side table went off so you assumed her number had just been added to your contacts.

"My name's Korra. I'm you're new roommate. Sorry if I woke you. Yuffie said she left my new phone case in here." Korra shrugged sheepishly.

"Oh. No problem, I was already awake." You got out of bed and stretched, "I'm [Name] by the way."

"Nice to meet you [Name]." Korra smiled.

"Did you find it?!" Yuffie raced into the room. She grinned when she saw you were awake. "Oh hey [Name]! I see you met Korra! She's our new roomy!"

"Yuffie! The case is out here under the couch!" Namine yelled from the living room. You laughed at Yuffie's forgetfulness and Korra chuckled as well. Yuffie ran out of the room to get it.

"So you're from Atica?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Yupp, from Republic Nation specifically." Korra nodded, "Where are you from?"

"Earth." You smiled, "We were pretty clueless about all the other worlds."

"I got you. Atica didn't even know there were other worlds until three years ago."

"Oh wow." You said in surprise, "That's not too long ago."

"Yeah and the Rural Nation hasn't even begun to incorporate other worlds info into the school system."