Nova Vita Academy ::14:: Soccer Tryouts

Im tired. Sorry for mistakes. Ttyl

COMMENT & VOTE

__________________________________

FIRST DAY

"I'm so excited!" Sora cheered with a wide grin pasted on his face. Riku chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. He was as excited as Sora, but he knew how to keep calm.

"This is going to be awesome!" Aang ran up in his new soccer gear, "I've never really been on an actual team! Sokka we're gonna be on an actual team!"

Sokka and Zuko walked up casually behind Aang. Zuko spoke before Sokka could, "We have to make the team first Aang."

"I'm sure you will." Roxas jogged up with his gear on, "You guys seemed pretty good that day at the beach."

"Thanks, but we've never actually played with legit positions or anything." Zuko sighed.

"Who cares?" Sokka flexed his arms, "We're awesome."

Zuko rolled his eyes as the rest of the guys trying out gathered around them. Sora, Riku, and Roxas were telling them what position they should play.

"I think Aang would make a good fullback with Sora." Roxas crossed his arm. Riku nodded his head in agreement. Roxas and Riku both played forward. Riku was center forward and Roxas was right forward.

"Sokka would do good at midfielder and I think Zuko could play forward with us." Riku suggested. Sokka pumped his fists while Zuko shook his head.

"Thanks but I was actually gonna try for goalkeeper."

"Really?" Sora asked curiously.

"Yeah Zuko's great!" Aang nodded, "Almost as good as Toph, but don't tell her I said that..."

"Everyone! Come here!" A new voice rang out across the soccer field. Roxas and Aang recognized the voice and face.

"Is that Mr. Winchester?" Aang questioned loudly.

"Who?" Sokka said in a dead panned voice.

"Welcome to soccer tryouts." Sam Winchester clapped his hands, "I hope all of you came ready to play because we're going to jump right into this. First though I want you guys to stretch then give me about three laps around the soccer field."

The entire group of guys quickly stretched then started running their laps.

"Only three laps? Pfft cake." Sokka laughed. His foot got caught on an open sprinkler and he stumbled making everyone else laugh.

"Three laps isn't that hard." Riku thought aloud, "Why wouldn't he make more?"

Roxas shrugged. Once everyone had finished their laps they gathered around Sam again. Sam was smiling with a white v-neck shirt and dark blue gym shorts. He wasn't wearing cleats but had a pair of tennis shoes on.

"Alright now that you guys are done with your warm up laps I want you to run two miles." He clapped his hands in good nature. Some guys' jaws fell open in shock, three of them being Aang, Sokka, and Sora. Riku chuckled while Roxas sighed. Zuko though didn't look phased about the news. Just deep in thought.

"Ok one mile around this field is about 7 laps. So you guys owe me 14." Sam lifted his arm and started a timer, "Go."

A couple of guys burst into a sprint while others stayed at their own pace. Riku wasn't in the very front, he was fifth, but he knew that he'd wind up first within a couple laps. Roxas trailed behind Riku who he considered his running partner. Roxas wasn't as fast as Riku but he knew that if he kept a pace only a few steps slower than Riku he'd be good.