Nova Vita Academy ::2::

Enjoy. I love Cloud hahaa, anyways let me know what you think!

COMMENT & VOTE & FAN

___________________________________

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.

The alarm on your iPod began to go off. You had been watching the countdown and was ready to turn it off so it didn't ring for long. The Jane bot had been right. While the alarm rang the ship was landing. Now you could see crystal blue water and a calm sky outside of the window. The Jane bots came back into the room and began to usher everyone out the back ramp. You stood and grabbed your belongings before following Will, Rae, and Erin out.

"This is so exciting!" Erin chirped as she clapped her hands, "We're like on a whole other planet!"

"Took you this long to figure that out?" Rae scoffed.

You frowned at Rae again. You just didn't understand why she was so rude. Since boarding the ship you hadn't seen her smile once.

"Please follow us out and watch your step on the dock." One of the Jane's said. Your eyes widened at the sight before you. The ship had landed in a bay of sorts. The Island itself was gorgeous.

The shore's sand was soft and white. Every plant you saw seemed to be bursting with life. It was a tropical paradise. As you walked down the dock you glanced at the water in both sides of you. It was crystal clear and you could see the floor. The water was calm and waves gently brushed the shore line. Up ahead was a plaza of sorts. A white marble and tan brick area was built into the sand. It was in the shape of a huge circle and in the middle of that circle was a large fountain. The fountain was made of white marble as well, but it was turned off.

"Welcome to Moonlight Bay Plaza!"

Everyone stepped off the dock and walked the few remaining feet so they could stand on the concrete circle. Past the fountain there were many red gazebos set up with tables set underneath them. Beyond that there were other colored gazebos set up as well.

"The first test preformed is our medical screening. Please line up at one of the red gazebos."

You were pushed forward to one of the gazebos. It was one of the middle ones and you were second in line. The guy in front of you stepped under the gazebo and sat at the table. A man in a white medical jacket walked over and sat across from him. You were star struck for a moment at the man's charming good looks. He had a nice jaw line, sandy blonde hair combed neatly to the side, and site dimples every time he smiled. You glanced over at the other tables and noticed a trend. All the doctors looked the same. You frowned and let out a sigh. Dr. Handsome was just another robot.

About 10 minutes passed before the guy who was in front of you left and you were motioned forward. You set your bag on the ground and sat in front of him.

"Good afternoon miss." His voice was smooth, but after realizing he was a robot all appeal towards him was lost. "How are you feeling today?"

"Fine thanks."

"Your name is?"

"Oh", You said, "I'm [Name] [Surname]."

He nodded his head but kept his steady gaze on you. Just like the Jane bot who had interviewed you, it was like everything you told him he just stored in his robotic mind.

"Nice to meet you [Name]. I am Dr. Three."

"So they didn't even give you guys names? Just a number?" You asked.

He ignored you and took a hold of your hand. His hand was cold and you couldn't help but squirm in your seat uncomfortably. Finally he let go and frowned.