..kazuha // above the inazuman clouds

╭ ⺌ ─ 𓇬 kazuha 𓂅 ⩇⩇.⩇⩇
fluff + gender fluid

⩇⩇                  fluff + gender fluid

" alright, ill admit
it, this is... pretty
cool, y/n. "

━━━━━━━━ ✾ ━━━━━━━━

let's just assume for a minute,

imagine for a secondthat inazuma had adragon and you controlledit, basically it's like your pet,and this is how it looked like

that inazuma had a
dragon and you controlled
it, basically it's like your pet,
and this is how it looked like.

let's just assume for a minute.

____________________________________

"Y/N... GET ME DOWN FROM HERE." kazuha yelled as he tried to struggle free from his ropes that held his legs up into the tree. you had been setting animal traps in inazuma for a few days now, as you were running low on animal supplies for your pet. you unfortunately, didn't catch a big animal like what you expected, instead you caught your friend kazuha instead.

you laughed at him as you set down your bag and scythe and stared up at him. "well, what are you doing near dragon cove anyway?"

"i was looking for something, now let me down!" kazuha said impatiently as he folded his arms. kazuha didnt like how you were just laughing at him while he was hanging upside down from the tree. he really just didn't notice the rope trap on the ground and had to just fall right into it. as much as it pained him to say it, it was a smart way to catch animals.

"only if you finally admit that im getting free food from you since you practically accidentally set off my most favourable trap ever." you snickered, and kazuha rolled his eyes.

"no way."

"then im sure you wouldn't mind hanging up like this until a dragon decides to eat you u-"

"OKAY FINE JUST GET ME DOWN-" he yelled, and you just laughed even more. he blushed a embarrassment as you grabbed your scythe and threw it to the long rope that held him up, slicing it off. the rope snapped and kazuha fell straight onto the ground.