🥀 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 - ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ៸៸

〈    ʬʬʬ   ː   " come, sit here "   ¿?   ꩟  

〈    ʬʬʬ   ː   " come, sit here "   ¿?   ꩟   .
⧎  ╌     ╼╼╼╼   𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 ⬪    ␣        ╯
gender neutral ◞ ◞ ◞    - - - ———         ꒷꒷ ˒

⧎  ╌     ╼╼╼╼   𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 ⬪    ␣        ╯gender neutral ◞ ◞ ◞    - - - ———         ꒷꒷ ˒

🥀
[ 你身体好甜 ]

the room felt cozy when you woke up

the room felt cozy when you woke up. your eyes remained shut, but your body was awake. there were a pair of strong arms around your barely covered body, and you could feel someone breathing next to you. you wanted to open your eyes and watch his beautiful face, but you didn't want to wake him up.

birds tweeted from outside the window. the cold winter morning of the snezhnayan weather chilled you, but you had scaramouche nearby acting as a warming bottle. his scent entered your nose - the smell of roses and ... just his general scent of fluffiness. oh how you wanted to just slam your lips against his.

you stayed like this for a while until you felt him stir next to you.

scaramouche opened his eyes, rubbing them a little so he could open them fully. he yawned and stretched his arms, which prompted you to open your eyes as well. he turned to look at you, a smile forming on his face. "good morning beautiful."

you gave him a scoff and cuddled close to him. "i hardly think anyone is beautiful after just waking up."

he smiled once again, falling deep into the blankets and pulling you close into his embrace. his hands cupped your cold cheeks as he stared into your eyes of sleep. "i beg to differ."