..yandere scenarios

⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕

" stay away from
other people. you
belong to me. "

⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕

[ albedo ]

♡ nobody was allowed to visit you. not on your birthday, not on your parties, literally nobody. he didnt allow anyone to visit you, not even your parents.

♡ he kept you locked in his room. you were never allowed to leave unless he gave you permission to do so. he'd conduct experiments on you; and he'd love the sounds of your screams and pleads for him to stop.

♡ when it comes to love and affection, he'd give you all of it. from the top of your lips to the bottom of your thighs. he'd kiss you. he'd devour you. you were his and he wanted you forever. he loved you. he yearned for you; and he loved you so much that he kept you chained to the bed so you wouldn't escape.

♡ he fed you delicious classy food, to keep your body healthy and fit for his experiments. he didnt allow you to eat anything other than the foods he gave you. you weren't allowed to have snacks. you weren't allowed to have deserts. you weren't allowed anything after specific times.

♡ if you misbehaved from his list of rules, he'd chain you to the pipes and deny you of food or water. he'd check up on you from time to time and stroke your face, kiss your lips, caress your hand, and so on. if you screamed, he'd hush you by shoving his rag into your mouth; if you yelled for help, he'd grab your face.

♡ he wasn't all bad of course, sometimes, once in a lifetime, he'd take you outside to see the sun but ONLY if you sticked with him almost every second of the way. if you so much as glanced at the opposite gender, he'd take you home immediately.

"you're mine. you're mine you're mine you're mine YOU'RE MINE..."

⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕

" you pathetic little ... "

⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕ ⫘⫘ ⌕