the new pick me girl in school ( chapter 1 )

some crack high school au
fowl language warning

( this is gonna be a series
with like full high school
plot and twists and stuff )

gender neutral reader

pov :

a new girl enrols into your
school but she's a massive pick-me

a new girl enrols into yourschool but she's a massive pick-me

👁️👅👁️

when there is a new student alert in school, all the students would know about it. then again, you weren't interested in knowing who it was , you were more interested in the sleep.

you shared a classroom with two or more of the "hottest" guys in school, but also the "hottest" girls in school. to be fair, in your opinion, everyone was hot in Genshin High.

you were sleeping peacefully with keqing doing her makeup beside you. you shared a desk with her, and she was always one to help you with homework. (well more like let you copy off her work)

the classroom door slammed opened, and itto stepped in with a loud presence. "HEY BITCHES AND BROS AND NON-BINARY HOES~"

keqing rolled her eyes, and you slowly raised your head from the resting position and yawned. itto took his seat in front of you then stretched his arms before turning his whole body to face you.

you gave him a lazy wave.

"morning sunshiiiine~ so um listen, im- FRESH out of cash~ aaaaand i dont have any lunch~ so could you spare some extra change~?" he asked while leaning in forward. you were still sleepy so you couldnt really comprehend and load what he just said. your brain was still loading chunks and the fps wasnt high enough to understand.

"get lost itto! go ask someone else for spare change!" keqing exclaimed, slamming her makeup palette shut. she flipped her long purple hair and folded her arms. "y/n is not an atm."