seven ways to annoy an alchemist ; a guide by y/n

yall really seem to lovethis "how to annoy ___ a guide by y/n"series, so im giving yall an albedo onethat someone requested

this "how to annoy ___ a guide by y/n"
series, so im giving yall an albedo one
that someone requested

yall really seem to lovethis "how to annoy ___ a guide by y/n"series, so im giving yall an albedo onethat someone requested

crack + fluff chapter
gender neutral reader

_________________

step one: mess up his office
( make sure to be subtle )

"thank you for offering to help y/n," albedo said as he guided you into his room. it was decorated from ceiling to floor with chemicals and shelves filled to the brim with books, charts, and equations. he had a few blackboards attached to the walls with chalk writing of different types of chemical reactions, and honestly it looked pretty good and aesthetic. it was messy yet so tidy. "im just happy someone wants to even help."

"oh anytime albedo anytime," you chuckled, shutting the door behind you. you saw his neatly stacked files and books on his desk, which you had decided to mess with. "sooo what do you want me to do?"

albedo picked up his chart and flipped through the pages as he scanned through what he needed help with. you inched closer to his desk and slowly dragged your finger towards a beaker. you made sure albedo wasnt paying attention to you, then dipped the tip of your finger into the chemical and froze the liquid up into green ice.

you quickly retracted your hand and innocently stood in front of the beaker so he didnt suspect anything just as he looked up to face you with a warm smile. "well i just need you to write some results down for me, could you manage that?"

"oh of course leave it to me!"

"great," albedo placed the chart down. "ill just go into the other room and grab some equipment. make yourself at home and dont burn yourself, ill be right back."

"buh-byeeeeee~" you waved him off happily as he went into the other room to grab his things. you sneakily went towards his books and slowly frosted over them, coating them in a layer of frost so it wasnt frozen, just frosted over.