🪶 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 - ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢꜱ

〈    ʬʬʬ   ː   " nobody is at fault "   ¿?   ꩟

〈 ʬʬʬ ː " nobody is at fault " ¿? ꩟ .
⧎ ╌ ╼╼╼╼ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 ⬪ ␣ ╯
gender neutral ◞ ◞ ◞ - - - ——— heavy angst ꒷꒷ ˒

⧎  ╌     ╼╼╼╼   𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 ⬪    ␣        ╯gender neutral ◞ ◞ ◞    - - - ———  heavy angst ꒷꒷ ˒

♪

there is a tale in inazuma, sad or happy, it is up for the people to decide. the tale of the shogun, and her divine gaze upon her chosen successor.

two of her most prized creations, born of the same laughter and tears.

one younger than the other, yet so much more powerful. the older one, full of fear but happiness ; the younger one, full of strength but lonely.

neither one's power exceeded the other, and they were both exceptionally talented. the older one had a beautiful strike for catalysts, while the younger one had a skill for swordsmanship. they held each other throughout all of time, living together and playing together whenever a chance was given to them.

but the shogun had already chosen her one and true heir. she gave no warnings. she gave no second chances.

for it was the younger one that was crowned heir, while the older one watched from the shadows. the younger one was sad however, and so asked the shogun.

"shogun, why was i chosen and not my brother?"

the shogun only looked at the younger one's curious eyes, and filled with passion, she spoke these words.