₊˚.༄ 魈. 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰 ࿐ [ iii ]

➛ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃⁿᵈᵉˡⁱᵒⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈ
     ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇˡᵒʷⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵉ

────── 𝄢 ──────

︶︶ xiao ::❏❜
   - - angst chapter ˘˘
✎ gender neutral ↻
genshin impact au

xiao had been getting warmer to you lately, and he even invited you over to his room for idle chatter - something he said he would never prefer doing

xiao had been getting warmer to you lately, and he even invited you over to his room for idle chatter - something he said he would never prefer doing. it felt like a bond of the century, but first you needed to finish some paperwork - and submit everything.

business at the inn was perfect, and you couldn't be more happy. you had great new friends and income, and xiao was nicer to you day by day - the great news is, he's completely better now. it meant maybe he would be able to go out of the inn more often.

"thank you for your hard word today y/n," your secretary bowed to you as you began to leave your office. "same time tomorrow?"

"of course~"

you finished your daily routine downstairs and headed up where xiao's room was, knocking twice on his door. "may i come in?"

"of course."

you entered the room, and xiao was once again on the bed. he had a book in his hand, and you realised that book was from the small reading station down at the entrance of the inn, dictating that he must have went out of his room. "you went outside today?"

"i heard you were going to hunt for slimes to trade for more tofu, so i figured i made sure you were safe from a far enough distance and just so happened to find thus book."

what the- awwww...

you blushed a little. "sooo you technically kept an eye on me~?"