[ pantalone ] - 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

____________________

. ____________________ .

" 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 ,
𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙
𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬 "

. ___________________ .

pov:

gender neutralharbinger role

gender neutral
harbinger role

♟️

you were often asked how it felt being a harbinger.

truthfully you had no idea you were supposed to feel about it. it seemed like a very simple job, a very simple line of work ; you just stare at the pages of the books pantalone gives you, and somehow you get the job done. you werent sure why childe always avoided you as much as he could though.

dottore seemed to love you though.

whenever you were in your room, he would always step in and say a few words. he'd get close to you, taking a look at what book you were reading. he'd smile when you glance his way - and he'd scoff whenever you bring up that he was not allowed inside your room after hours.

pantalone had set your room up himself, so he could look after you.

your room was big enough for you to fit all the books pantalone would give you, which you would stack to the ceiling in the corner. there were no furniture in your room, just four white walls staring at you and one grand-looking door.

there was only one single table and chair in the middle of the room which were sealed into the ground. you loved sitting on the cushion-infused ground though, since it was comfy leaning against those lonely white walls.

you dont know why he kept you locked up inside most of the days, and when you were allowed outside, you always seemed to see something go wrong — usually by your command.