..xiao // living alone once again [ part i ]

" 𝘣𝘶𝘵... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦... 𝘸𝘩𝘺
𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 "

 𝘸𝘩𝘺𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 "

❍│✦ꦿ⃔⸙۪ ·  ·  ·  ·  female reader + heavy angst

━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━ 𓍯

"xiaooooo, why don't you like me?" you asked, coming up to the young adeptus man that you really seemed to take a liking to. he always avoided you as much as he could do; he tried to lose you, and he always tried to escape from your line of sight, but you just kept finding him. "you always avoid me.."

xiao groaned as he turned his head to look down at you. he didn't like staring at you. he didn't like looking at you for too long; it brought up the unpleasant memories of the past. "do i need a reason?"

you pouted. you didn't even know what you did. all you have ever done was been born, was that an offense to him? or was it because you were young? even if if was, so what. you really enjoyed being around him even if he didn't like you being around him. it was already night, and he knew you would leave soon to head back home.

"well does this mean i can love you for no reason?" you asked. xiao glared at you with his scary yellow orbs. they shone under the moonlight, and you felt a tang of familiarity coming from his eyes. you felt like you've seen them from somewhere before. you weren't afraid. you were never afraid of him, no matter how much he threatened you.

"no. now leave." he said bluntly. you didn't want to argue with him anymore tonight, so you sighed and went on your way back home. xiao waited until you were out earshot before he swapped from tree to tree, making sure you got home safe.