..zhongli // family

" 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 "

" 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 "

❍│✦ꦿ⃔⸙۪ ·  · ·  female reader + modern au
+ angst ( im sorry )

━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━ 𓍯

"you're not getting any ideas are you?" you asked, holding onto zhongli's fingers as he rubbed them around your belly. he smiled and kissed the tip of your ear gently, leaning his head on top of yours and swayed you side to side gently.

"what ideas could i have? you are already pregnant dear." he said quietly, rubbing your belly gently. you giggled and held his hands as he spun you around slowly, tilting your chin upwards to face him, and he smiled down at his beautiful wife. "i like this look on you."

"can you not." you blushed and hid your face in his jacket as he hugged you, a little bump in between you both. his hands made his way into your hair, and he combed through it. he loved you very much, and never wanted to hurt you or put you through the as painful as this again, but your first child was looking too lonely without a younger sibling.

"we're just keeping two children, and that's it, alright? i don't want you going through that birth process again." he said, stroking your chin as you leaned your face into his touch. "im not letting you suffer like that."

"giving birth to your child isn't a punishment, zhongli. i am happy to bear your child. its a blessing, not something sufferable." you replied, and he kissed your forehead.