..xiao // a little room for love

" demons do not stop
for the rain, move. "

❍│✦ꦿ⃔⸙۪ ·  ·  ·  ·  gender fluid + fluff

━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━ 𓍯

[ xiao's pov ]

i

don't think you're fit to move, then again, you look dangerous. i shouldn't be taking chances at all, and perish you shall- but there's something about you that i just can't seem to kill. it sickens me; that i perhaps have a tiny feeling to let you go. i must prevail. you're a threat and a danger to liyue itself, but what harm could you do now that you're bleeing all over the grass like this?

so pathetic, really.

"get up." i say. you tilt your head up to look at me, pain in your big eyes. you shiver; you quiver. you don't look much older than 18, perhaps you're a lost child? whatever the case is, you need to leave liyue or i'll make sure you leave myself.

"i-it hurts... please... help me..."

your voice is soft; quiet. it sounds more like a whisper than a cry for help. i sigh and take a longer look at you, standing over with my spear in hand if you tried anything. you seem to be missing a horn from your head, since that's where the blood is coming from. hm, you might have gotten into an accident. but what kind? what happened to you?

i kneel down in front of you and stare at your bloodied face, and you're trying to reach for me. you seem to persist. "what are trying to do?"

you start coughing. "i- i don't want to do anything... p-please just help me..." you plead with me. your fingers have visible cuts, and you're already crying profusely. just what exactly happened to you? did you run into a group of monsters? if so, shouldn't they be more afraid of you?