..zhongli // another one to bite the dust

" 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 "

" 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 "

❍│✦ꦿ⃔⸙۪ ·  ·  ·  ·  gender fluid + angst

━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━─━ 𓍯

zhongli was never one to entertain you whenever you threw weird tantrums around the mountain. he would sit and sip his tea while the other adepti spoke to him, and he'd let you play around and disturb xiao since you claimed xiao as your... 'play toy' kind of uncle. xiao wholeheartedly disagreed to be with you, but zhongli told him to babysit you as you were still young.

today however, xiao was just sitting on the rock, somewhat meditating or chanting his weird adeptus lines. you were getting bored sitting in the corner not making any noise since xiao said this was a silent game where the winner was the one who made the least noise, but if that was the case xiao was the loser since you made no noise whatsoever while staring at the lake.

you huffed and got up from the grass and ran over to xiao and yanked on his cloth, knocking him out of his meditation and making him fall off the top of the rock. you pouted. "that was no game! you tricked me!"

xiao groaned and rubbed the side of his head as he was ready to grab his spear and end you, but he knew zhongli would never let him hear the end of it, so he just took deep breaths and tried to calm himself down. "listen here mortal, just because lord morax picked you up from the liyuen streets doesn't mean he's your father and you are some kind of strong person that i can't lay a finger on because mark my words i will actually bring my spear to your neck and end you-"

"xiao." zhongli called from the distance as he sipped his tea with ganyu talking to him about liyue plans. xiao looked over and ganyu waved awkwardly while zhongli gave him a side-eyed glare. xiao sighed and looked at your small figure, a young child picked up from the streets from an unknown person. "be nice, will you? y/n's one of us now."